The View | Page 227 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Goodbye. Meghan wearing a RuPaul wig from her 90s talk show on VH1.

2. She was seething with rage at the very sight of Jen Psaki today and was deliberately gaslighting viewers over detention centers.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  3. I get my life every time Sunny refers to him as the “disgraced, twice impeached, former president Trump”. I just know that Meghan is seething when she says that.

soratami, hologram, POPGASM and 9 others like this.
  4. Sorry if I already posted this but I’m cracking up all over again.

5. Did Meghan punk out of sitting on the show today post-CPAC? Her attendance record the day after gross Republican shenanigans is insane.

6. I cackled when they were talking about Meghan Markle and Joy ended with "I'm team Meghan... Markle". We know Joy, you've made it abundantly clear you're not team Meghan McCain.

7. Did Meghan kick off and threaten to leave if she wasn't given these solo interview segments on her passion topic's?

WowWowWowWow and johnoclock like this.
  8. Clip of Biden talking about “Neanderthal thinking” in states that are overturning mask mandates
    MM: “I thought Joe Biden was going to be about unity, then he calls a whole bunch of people Neanderthals”
    The rest of the panel: “no, he called it Neanderthal thinking”
    MM: “you know, Republicans believe everyone thinks they’re just a bunch of dumb idiots with their flags and their trucks and it’s like, stop denigrating a whole swathe of people by calling them Neanderthals”
    Me screaming at the screen: “HE NEVER CALLED THE PEOPLE NEANDERTHALS AND ALSO, I WOULD NOT CALL A GROUP OF PEOPLE MAKING STUPID, DANGEROUS CHOICES... A MENSA MEETING”

9. Meghan can truly make ANYTHING about herself.

johnoclock, WowWowWowWow and Island like this.
  10. Island

Island Staff Member

At least she gave a disclaimer ddd.

johnoclock, WowWowWowWow and lushLuck like this.
  11. Another banner day for the princess of Arizona.

12. Literally did a spit take with my tasty red wine over that "...okay!?".

Burzum, Mr.Arroz, soratami and 5 others like this.
  13. That is an amazing few seconds of television.

What is Megan trying to say here? "Down with Monarchies, Oprah and Meghan Markle are going to have an American Revolution versus the Royals"? I'm so confused.

14. Island

Island Staff Member

Whoopi looked like she was ready to log off.

Maybe I like that Meghan can be a bit of a pop culture queen like the rest of us but sis.... nah.

15. I literally could not believe she shoehorned naming her daughter Liberty and being a hardcore conservative into a segment on Meghan Markle but there we are.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Island, Matgo, iRyan and 3 others like this.
  16. WAIT IT SOMEHOW GOT BETTER!!!!

"Over it today. Over it today."

johnoclock and lushLuck like this.
  17. Joy said "Down girl, Down". God. Where was Megan complaining for the last bills that passed for COVID during Trump that wasn't just about giving relief checks to people? Like... gurl.

I long for the day they're in person filming together again

johnoclock and WowWowWowWow like this.

18. O M G wait though!!!!

johnoclock and lushLuck like this.
  19. Honestly a bit surprised Meghan hasn't quit and then gone on a "I'm being CANCELLED by the left" tour like every other conservative asshole the last few years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.