The View | Page 229 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. I was also a little surprised that Joy said Cuomo shouldn’t quit because maybe his replacement will be a Republican who will pardon Trump. I mean sure, a lot of people are thinking it, but that doesn’t mean we would go on the record about it!
    [​IMG]

Remorque, Island, steste and 2 others like this.
  2. I don't know enough about Cuomo, but the fact Fran Lebowitz wants him gone? I trust that.

3. Hilarious that Meghan didn't show up for work today after John Oliver dragged her for filth last night over her support of Trump using 'China Virus' to refer to COVID. Instead, she released a generic statement through her publicist. I don't ever want to hear her refer to anyone as a coward again.

Remorque, phily693, Burzum and 9 others like this.
  4. Plus it’s not like Whoopi was going to cut a segment short to say “So Meghan, they sure ripped you a new one on the new Last Week Tonight, eh?”
    Also doesn’t Meghan always go on and on about her sister who was adopted from Asia?

Burzum likes this.
  5. Also also, you know you’ve taken far too much time to enjoy The View when you see the clip John Oliver pulled and remembered it was from the same episode as this classic moment

Burzum and VicePresidentJocasta like this.
  6. She routinely does this. Takes the day off when a guest who will surely give it to her ass or the day after a scandal she’s at the center of. It’s really painfully obvious and ABC needs to stop protecting her.

Remorque, Island, Steve003 and 9 others like this.
  7. Meghan saying she's a proud gun owner who has been "shooting since [she] could walk" made me want to vomit today. It's particularly hilarious how she tried to insinuate that she couldn't have this discussion with the other hosts because they don't "understand" gun owners.

Remorque, Steve003, phily693 and 9 others like this.
  8. Meghan: I'm sorry this happened but I'm not going to debate this issue with you.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THE SHOW THEN.

9. She really has a hateboner for Beto O'Rourke, huh?

Although she's right, I never am going to understand. I live a sheltered life in which I don't have a gun and I don't see people carrying around weapons unless they are police or military etc. If I walked into Walgreens and saw somebody with an AR-15 strapped to their back, I would freak out and assume that some carnage is about to go down, not that someone is "just exercising their right to carry"!

Remorque, Island, Steve003 and 5 others like this.
  10. She’s at it again, but I did scream at the response I won’t lie.

11. Hahaha yes, Meghan "majored in art history" McCain, please tell us more about who is or isn't qualified to be a TV panel hostess!!

Remorque, Island, phily693 and 5 others like this.
  12. I'm sure there are MANY Asian Americans who would be more qualified to discuss news topics and debate in a roundtable discussion and interview guests than Meghan.

Remorque, POPGASM, Island and 5 others like this.
  13. I wanted to throw things at the tv when Meghan went on about the “more qualified white candidate who loses a job to a minority” like why is no one ever concerned about “the more qualified minority candidate who loses a job to a white person” (I know why). Thankfully Joy and Sunny were there to set the record straight!

Remorque, Doodvid, johnoclock and 5 others like this.

14. this one is always the best

5408D427-8496-4C4A-824F-CCA088C8B233.jpeg

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Some white British guy walked past me in the West Village last weekend and he was lit up complaining about having to hire a woman bc "she was a woman and ethnic" to another apparent white person on the line. As a Black person, I can only extrapolate my feelings when these things happen at a systemic level and we're supposed to grin and bear the thought of the conversations that happen behind our back, much less on national television.

Remorque, RHOPJ, Burzum and 4 others like this.
  16. Just looking at the thumbnail, her hair stylist must be playing into the memes now.

Remorque, lushLuck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  17. Did she describe Barbara in the past tense and say she was "up there now"?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.