The View | Page 231 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. I think bringing back any former hosts at this point is a bad idea. The View needs fresh blood, not more throwbacks. It's been a while since they've truly shaken the show up; Meghan is the last notable co-host to join. Abby was a wet blanket and Sara was a return, who to be honest doesn't add much of a unique perspective. I think the best thing they can do is boot Whoopi and Sara and bring in a competent moderator + a young progressive. My guess is that Joy will be out in the next few years as well, so I think the show has an interesting transition phase coming.

2. Whoopi cutting Meghan off mid-rant was pure poetry

Remorque, lushLuck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  3. Sunny ripped Meghan a new one after she tried her usual whataboutism with Gaetz.

They all just hate her.

Remorque, WowWowWowWow and lushLuck like this.
  4. FREE NAVALNY

Meghan is the worst again. "The White House and Democrats aren't doing a good job to get Republicans on board with vaccinations... Republicans being screamed at that they're dumb rednecks that are trying to be superspreaders, of course they're not going to want to get the vaccine" WELL I CAN'T VOUCH FOR THE REDNECK PART BUT THEY ARE DEFINITELY BEING DUMB.

Meghan saying we are going to end up having two different Americas like it's a bad thing, and I'm like... great!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Remorque, Burzum and Doodvid like this.

5. kinda loving Sara these days mm

lushLuck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  6. The fact that Meghan thinks it's democrats/progressive/liberal's job to convince these people to get the vaccine after conservative leaders and politicians have been spreading misinformation about it for months, I just... nothing is ever their fault. Whoopi is partly right - don't want it? K fine, risk getting it and dying. But also, they can get it and transmit it to others who may not have been vaccinated for whatever reason. Selfish idiots. Meghan truly represents them.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Remorque, Island, Lioncourt and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.