The View | Page 246 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Sunny can be quite traditional and conservative when it comes to certain topics. I often don’t agree with her opinions. Sara, on the other hand, is probably the co-host I find myself aligning with most. She just “gets it” when the other ladies don’t, and I think she’s the most open minded one on the panel. Love having her on.

lushLuck and johnoclock like this.
  2. Well, we get four more years!

Butterfly and WowWowWowWow like this.
  3. If only the money translated to effort. She has been so over it for at least 6 years.

Burzum, stopthestatic, iRyan and 2 others like this.
  4. Just saw the segment and you guys are right, she is so harsh on Monica and completely lacking in empathy. All about "responsibility" and "consequences of your actions". It was a blowjob, relax.

I don't know if it's prudishness about sex or insecurity about her own marriage (remember that Oscar Isaac-Jessica Chastain segment?) but she's really coming across like she's lacking empathy and compassion, almost shaming her for trying to tell her story.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    amtam, iRyan, xOJakeXo and 2 others like this.
  5. There's a lot of people who share that opinion about Monica though so I didn't find that completely out of left field. Monica also lacked empathy and accountability for many years so you can't be shocked others feel the same about her.

6. I know some people were saying it would be boring now that Meghan has left, but honestly this segment was one of the best and most measured discussions I’ve seen at the table for years.

WowWowWowWow and aboutyounow like this.
  7. I don’t want to link to it but apparently Meghan’s first Daily Mail column came out and.... so much for her treating Biden like the loving, paternal stand-in that she claimed him to be. Girl bye.

My favorite part was learning that she supposedly criticized him for fraternizing with a group of sycophantic psychopaths in his political circle and it’s like... didn’t he nominate your mom for an ambassadorship? Sooooo....

I still howl everytime I think about when Meghan came back and told Joy “You missed fighting with me!” and Joy replied “I did not miss you. Zero.” I mean... imagine your coworker saying that about you in front of the entire world!

Island, Mr.Arroz, Matgo and 2 others like this.
  8. It was shocking because even though they fought, they seemed to have an overall cordial, even playful relationship. And then Joy brought the hammer down live. Meghan must have become a complete nightmare behind the scenes.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  9. The squares and Meghan both give me PTSD and these clips were only months ago ddd

Mr.Arroz and WowWowWowWow like this.
  10. It reminds me of the wise words of DJ Dynasty Handbag from SNL’s Deep House Dish: “You know, T-Shane, you just get to a point in your career where you can’t deal with the drama-ramas.”

johnoclock likes this.
  11. Really loving the vibe of the table with Ana as the fifth chair (or fourth when Whoopi isn't there). Is she still against being on the show full time or do the producers want a ~buzzier~ hire?

lushLuck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  12. She’s still under contract with CNN through January and her husbands law firm is based in Miami. By all accounts everyone at The View loves her (cohosts and production) but those two things I think are holding up her going full time. The audience rated her higher than Meghan for the last two years in those viewer studies they conduct according to the DailyMail.

lushLuck, WowWowWowWow and johnoclock like this.
  13. I honestly don't think they should hire an outright conservative. One, don't reward Republicans by giving them a seat at the table. Two, the current group of women have varied enough views that I don't think it's necessary.

I don't miss Meghan, basically.

VivaForever and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. Not Ana and Sunny testing positive for COVID mid-commercial break and being kicked off the show lol

PURE CHAOS TODAY

15. Now they're moving the interview with Kamala, who is at the studio, to a remote situation. Holy shit, wild.

16. How the hell did that even happen?! I meant to watch live for Kamala today but totally forgot!

PopCrushed, WowWowWowWow and lushLuck like this.
  17. They came back from the last commercial break and said “we didn’t realize it until last minute” so I’m assuming someone backstage screwed up.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  18. Kamala is on for a whole 9 minutes.

also, here’s the frantic moment:

19. I don't understad how two positive tests made it past producers when they had the Vice President ready to come out?! Also I just tuned in and Joy is coughing ddd I'm screaming at this.

20. Hmm. Sunny has been very upset over the Haitian migrant situation this week and said she was going to ask Kamala about it

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.