The View | Page 269 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Elisabeth is so insane ddd. The way every conservative to sit at the table leaves and gets even more deranged is so iconic. Elisabeth, Jed, and Megan have all continued to go more nuts post-View.

Island, Remorque, hologram and 2 others like this.
  2. Of COURSE she’s had Bible studies through football.

You know that Elisabeth is seething that Sunny thanked God when Gabriel dropped out of football.

johnoclock, Remorque and spaceship like this.
  3. If you're against football you're probably against diversity!!!!!!

johnoclock, Remorque and WowWowWowWow like this.
  4. Oh, Elizabeth is deranged and delusional. The Post-its? Lose 'em. You're ridiculous.

5. GAS PRICES HURT US!!!

johnoclock and Remorque like this.
  6. The way she brought all these props that keep flopping... this is so embarrassing.

johnoclock, Remorque and WowWowWowWow like this.
  7. Love to see her credit her children over the illustrator of her book (sarcasm if you can’t tell).

Baffles me that she spews her ideals onto other people. Not everyone believes in your god, Elizabeth.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  8. Cackling, this episode is a mess

I didn’t watch the show back when Elizabeth was on, I didn’t know she was such a fundie. It’s kinda unbearable to watch

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    Remorque, spaceship and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. Wow, Elisabeth is so embarrassing. Those post-its. What I always found so off putting about her is how she acts so pious but has no issue perpetrating lies/ GOP propaganda to further her own political choices. The woman is dangerous.

10. [​IMG]

Saw a tweet that said that Sunny will now be the longest-serving cohost hired after Barbara left. Which… seems like it should be an accomplishment but really isn’t hahaha

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  11. Elizabeth getting a job on the View only because of being on season 2 of Survivor is still wild to me. Not every reality show contestant needs a platform.

steste likes this.
  12. Oh my God, the every life has a plan and a purpose fairytale bullshit drives me up a wall. There's no plan or purpose you moron, you and people like you made that up because the randomness and tragedy of life scares you to death. There's no plan to kids taking their own lives because they're bullied so bad, no plan to 6 year old kids being shot to death at school and no plan to people struggling with anxiety and depression so bad, they feel their entire life has passed them by with no happiness or joy. Shut the fuck up.

AbSynth, Burzum, PopCrushed and 8 others like this.
  13. I’m still thinking about Whoopi’s comment the other day about how Nichelle Nichols gave her hope because Uhura was the first Black person Whoopi saw who made it to the future. It was so powerful in its simplicity, a stark reminder of things that me and my fellow white people may never really have had to consider.

14. Oh wow, okay, I am loving this twist for Ana!

Mr.Arroz and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. SIX co-hosts at the table (sometimes)??? What a world!!

johnoclock likes this.
  16. Six co-hosts at the table sounds... exhausting.

17. ....We did?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  18. Well at least it wasn’t

5B090E1F-C86D-4155-A28C-4BD1F5943728.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.