The View | Page 271 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. I would so be here for the absolute chaos of Hasselbeck saying things like prayer works better than vaccines etc. but I'm not sure her or the producers would go for it.

lushLuck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  2. ABC couldn't handle her prop budget.

3. Island

Island Staff Member

They didn’t wanna re hire Meghan’s stylist.

johnoclock and WowWowWowWow like this.
  4. omg I missed my GIRLS

lushLuck, Island and WowWowWowWow like this.
  5. I didn’t think it was back until next week for some reason! What a treat

Island and johnoclock like this.
  6. I'm reporting you for making me see this.

7. Island

Island Staff Member

8. The panel is soooo good now. Alyssa actually adds to their conversations in a productive way instead of deflecting or throwing a tantrum.

9. Sunny’s exchange with Sarah today on the topic of buying a house…

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. Sunny said:

[​IMG]

lushLuck, OlliMaus and WowWowWowWow like this.
  11. Also them all being so anti-one night stand... thank god I'm gay

Mr.Arroz, lushLuck, Island and 3 others like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Alyssa seems likeable! Sunny.....can be really flippant and snobby sometimes, but Whoopi acting bored through any little segment is so tired now.

13. Whoopi’s take on abortion is so boring. She just awkwardly shouts over everyone “they don’t know my body!!” I’m pro choice but girl if you don’t wanna have a conversation about it then don’t work for a show called The View.

lushLuck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. Sunny is so stupid when it comes to abortion. “Well what if you’re 6 months pregnant and your husband leaves you!”

SIS.

15. Joy is such a good host, kick Whoopi off!

16. Sunny has been getting on my nerves a lot since they returned. I'm not one to advocate for more Republican voices being heard, but she never lets Alyssa talk. Even when Alyssa is basically agreeing with them, Sunny tries to cut her off or throws in a 'what about...' – and look, I live for the conservative panelist getting relentlessly dragged! But when she doesn't even get to speak, it isn't much fun. And it feels like Sunny dislikes her so much that she isn't even being logical with her attempted drags.

Like, today Alyssa brought up Nikki Haley as a potential Republican presidential nominee. Now we all know that there are 10,000 reasons why Nikki Haley is garbage, but Sunny went with the fact that she... doesn't go by her real name? I screamed when Sara finally jumped in and pointed out, "Sunny, you go by a different name!" It also highlighted my issue with Alyssa, who replied, "I didn't want to be the one to say it..."

Say it! We want fireworks! The whole dynamic is off when Sunny doesn't let Alyssa talk and Alyssa is too timid to fight back. I'm sure she'll get more comfortable eventually, but right now things are a bit boring.

17. I'm enjoying the panel as it is - but agree Fridays with Ana and NO Whoopi are the real highlights - but I could really do without Sunny's constant "But what when you worked for Trump/But didn't you work for Trump" comments any time Alyssa opens her mouth. It takes the conversation no where.

spaceship, Artemisia, elear and 3 others like this.
  18. If I remember correctly the reason that Sunny goes by Sunny is that NANCY GRACE couldn’t pronounce Asunción, not the average viewer…. So let’s put the blame where it belongs!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.