The Voice (series 5) | The Popjustice Forum

The Voice (series 5)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Rooneyboy, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone watching it?
    I am loving Boy George and Paloma Faith, they have definitely taken it to a different level for me.

Not much vocal talent on show apart from Kevin Simm, who was amazing. Who knew he had such
    a great voice? looks good too.

2. I'm watching, love Boy George and liked Paloma in her first week but I find she is irritating me more and more as the weeks go by. Ricky and Will are stale at this point and if I have to listen to Ricky's 'I'm just a nobody' pitch one more time........

Kevin was amazing, those notes he hit in Chandelier were incredible. I saw he was going to be on in the promo's and I was dreading nobody turning for him.

Rooneyboy likes this.
  3. Some observations:

1) Congratulations to Kevin, who was AMAZING and absolutely deserved the win.

2) X Factor, take note: The Voice have managed to produce an original song that isn't shit. There is absolutely no reason why this shouldn't happen on a bigger, more commercial show that has more money thrown at it.

4. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

There is already a thread with more (9! Count em!) replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.