The Walking Dead | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I like Mary. She seems like badass nice older lady who'd stab with a smile.

2. I see you.

3. Daryl went to open the door as he thought the dog was back, and a horde swept in and Beth ran out. Daryl fought them off and when he went outside he saw a car speeding off with Beth inside. The car had a cross on its bumper.

4. Yes!, (yas) I remember now, thank you.

5. God, they always find a way to keep you coming back for more. I'm excited to see what Rick and the crew have planned, and although I wanted Rick dead after Season 2 it seems like he's finally gained a brain again.

Michonne is still my girl though, I don't think they could kill her off anytime soon. I did feel her pain though when she spoke about her family, seeing the cracks from a character who's always been a shell is a beautiful process and Danai plays her so well.

I do love the inclusion of Tara, excited to see how her character unfolds. I always thought she was deserved to be on Rick's side considering her quiet nature and not being an asshole like the rest of the Governer's squad (THANK THE LORD HE IS DEAAAAAAAD).

Cannot wait for the next season. Does anyone have a prediction as to how long this show will go on before it dreaded 'final season' comes about? I hope not for a while!

6. Tara brings something different to the show that I really like, and I'm not sure how to explain it. The actress has shown she can do dramatic scenes fantastically, but I loved her slight comic relief and non-melodramatic attitude when she was first introduced.

7. It has enough source material in the comics to last another five years at least. Let's see if it has the quality to keep the viewers for that long.

8. There's also a spin-off coming soon is there not? It'll be good to follow some new characters for a while.

9. I wonder if we'll see Morgan again. Or Morales.

10. I read online (so take with a pinch of salt) that Morgan will return, but might not be series 5.

I'd love to know what happened to Morales, he wasn't a major character in series 1, but was around enough to actually care about him. Apparently the spin off won't feature any of TWD characters, so I doubt he'll feature in it.

I do hope this spin off takes place somewhere completely different, I am getting tired of the hot, sweaty woods that TWD seem to inhabit.

11. I got bored stiff watching the non-Rick episodes this half season. I genuinely have no shits to give about Bob or Carol.

12. It'd be neat if they were different areas, showing how various little pockets of people are coping with the ZA. 'The Walking Dead: New York', 'The Walking Dead: New Mexico', or maybe even 'The Walking Dead: London/Paris/Japan.'

13. http://www.thewalkingdead.com/new-season-5-survive-poster/

New poster for season 5. It looks like inside of a church which would make sense because in the comics, during cannibals arc Rick's and co hideout was a church. If Father Gabriel was the one who took Beth (car with a cross) it would make sense even more.

[​IMG]

14. They need to stop doing all these slow episodes, I'd rather have less episodes with more excitement.

15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Disagree. Then it'd just be too fast paced, and there'd be no proper room for character development. That's the thing with this show - it's about people as much as it is about zombies. If all we get is 10 episodes of tension rather than 16 episodes of tension and storytelling, it would wear thin pretty quickly.

16. I've remebered two things. First one was the guy who told Tyreese and Carol about Terminus. He was on the verge of death and yet he still told them to go there, to take the kids there. Would he lied them even just before dying?

Second: The scene when Sasha goes to a building and sees Maggie sleeping next to three dead walkers. What the hell?

17. Game of Thrones does it so well though. I agree that it is way too slow and meandering at points.

18. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I assume Maggie was just using "The Micchone Method". The walkers wouldn't go near her because she was surrounded by the stench of the rotting flesh. Similar to season one when they covered themselves in gore on the white coats to make it through the horde.

19. True, good point.

20. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I feel Game of Thrones is way too rushed sometimes. It feels like they skip weeks ahead between episodes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.