The Walking Dead | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Agreed, I'm not saying kill off characters/zombies every week. I like character development but sometimes it feels like this show goes way too slow.

2. SYBT

SYBT Guest

I loved The walking dead but never has a show so quickly and badly jumped ship. The walkers are no longer a threat now and the plots are becoming utterly ridiculous. I know they follow the comics but the whole of season 4 has been just plain bad for me.

3. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

They don't follow the comics completely. Lots of characters and events in the TV series weren't in the comics.

But then if you've watched it for 4 seasons, you can't hate it that much.

4. SYBT

SYBT Guest

I don't hate it, I loved season 1 and most of season 2, it has just lost what made it special. I'll probably forever watch out of loyalty and as I have invested so many hours into it already.

5. This season wasnt bad but as a whole it was the weakest yet. It was like a huge epilouge to season 3 (first part) and huge prolouge to season 5 (second part). It has its great points but i hope next season will be more focused

6. I feel like season 5 is going to be my favourite, it's bound to start amazingly at least.

7. SYBT

SYBT Guest

I just hope it isn't the really obvious Carol and Ty save the day start to season 5.

8. I'd love that, although it looks unlikely.

9. They still have the baby so the big rescue action doesnt seem likely. I can imagine the group getting out somehow and then Carol and Tyreese get captured by Terminians so Rick has to save the baby.

10. SYBT

SYBT Guest

Oh god don't remind me of Judith, fingers crossed she dies as soon as possible. The best ep of the season where Lizzie is killed by Carol has so many 'what the fuck' moments where 2 kids are left to look after a baby.

It annoyed me as other wise it was such a great ep and Lizzie was a fantastic little actress.

11. I hope the opening episode has a couple of deaths to get rid of some of the characters no one cares about.

12. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

That's just them repeating the E! story though, not confirming it.

13. Yeah i know but the whole internet (interested in TWD that is) is going on about it. Would E! really just straight confirm Terminus people are cannibals?

14. Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
  15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Just added a big spoiler to your post, as it definitely contains one if they follow the comic book storyline!!

16. Thanks and sorry, should've done that by myself

17. [video=youtube;8GxHfHuFcNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GxHfHuFcNs[/video]

First sneak peek of Season 5!

18. I need this back on now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.