The Walking Dead | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SockMonkey, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I don’t know how I feel about Nick being killed off yet, but holy shit what a bold move. Presumably he’s still going to appear in flashbacks in this season as we learn more about how the group came to be where they are in the present day.

Osiris and Pecans like this.
  2. I'm so glad they didn't kill off Madison.

Osiris, Pecans and Lost Boy like this.
  3. I was fully prepared to ditch the show without Madison I was even drafting up the rant i was going to post in here. They got me, gals.

irishlamb, Lander, Remorque and 3 others like this.
  4. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

So what did we all think of the latest episode?

5. I loved that scene:

Pecans and Solenciennes like this.
  6. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

New episode was nice to give some context to John and Naomi, who’s chronically bad at running away isn’t she?

that boy is a monster likes this.
  7. Naomi was a bit of a mess, very Carol redux - even had that annoying soft breathy voice.

That being said I really appreciated the episode, it’s was great.

Solenciennes likes this.
  8. Fear The Walking Dead is so much better than The Walking Dead now. Season 3 was already better but this season takes it to another level. I mean, they managed to make Morgan NOT unsufferable!

lushLuck likes this.
  9. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

So is Naomi part of that antagonist group or did Alicia just feel like shooting someone? Great episode!

lushLuck likes this.
  10. I got the impression she’s helping lead the evil steampunk group now. I’m really curious to find out how that came about.

Lander and Solenciennes like this.
  11. Alenko, irishlamb and lushLuck like this.
  12. A Rick-free Walking Dead is something I'm interested in.

Lander, Osiris and irishlamb like this.
  13. Killing rick will do wonders for the show

14. Damn, did things get that bad after the introduction of Negan? I stopped watching right after he was introduced.

Osiris likes this.
  15. Yes, it is that bad. Apparently it's getting better but not enough for me to watch.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. They did.
    It isn't.

idratherjack, Rob and torontodj like this.
  17. It did start to get better, conveniently when they switched up show runners, in the second half of the last season - but the ending was appalling. And it’s been on a downward trajectory for years now, unfortunately. I don’t think it’s too late to switch it up and there’s still nothing quite like it on TV (not including the spin off) but it’s definitely past the audience caring - as above.

Solenciennes likes this.
  18. Negan killed this show.

I even can't imagine this show without Rick. And Maggie might not be in many episodes either.

Aidan likes this.
  19. DDDDDD they’re so gonna kill him in the premier

lushLuck likes this.
  20. Give me their own Red Wedding where almost all of the cast is killed in one sweep, teebs.

Knowing the writers though, the narrative will be passed on to Jesus.

lushLuck and Rob like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.