The Wanted - Most Wanted: Greatest Hits | The Popjustice Forum

The Wanted - Most Wanted: Greatest Hits

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Martyn, Sep 8, 2021.

1. They're back for a Greatest Hits

2. Quite a sweet idea given everything going on with Tom- hopefully there’s a new song on the horizon!

Wishlight, sesita, Rafa_el and 4 others like this.
  3. The album description on the store says it will include new music

saviodxl likes this.
  4. Their email stated it contains two new tracks. Also a UK arena tour planned for 2022.

Robbietoxic, Andrew.L and saviodxl like this.
  5. Now that's a group I wouldn't imagine I'd see returning like, ever? I always loved their bops, so hopefully new music will be very The Wanted-esque.

6. MB

MB

Great to see them back, hopefully the arena tour and everything goes as planned! Just preordered a signed bundle.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  7. Me too. I loved that everything they did was just bops and it never got much deeper than that. More of that please.

8. Ah it's great to see them come back together like this. Would love to see them on tour! Wonder when the dates are being announced?

9. One date is on Ticketmaster already, 5th March 2022 in Leeds (First Direct Arena).

topopMAC1 likes this.

10. Press release from Universal Music:

Wishlight, Starfury, JasonJay and 4 others like this.
  11. I never thought that The Wanted would be back. I used to like them, then going "What were they thinking, ok they're done" when released "Walks Like Rihanna".

I don't think this reunion will be a big success (hope I'm wrong), but I'm here for it. Can't wait to hear their new stuffs...

...and please don't disappoint me like Five did...

12. I always liked these guys. This will be emotional too with Toms condition.
    Guessing no more solo stuff from Max for a while then. I really love everything he’s released.

13. I think arenas might be a bit ambitious given they've not really had the cultural impact or long-term hits other bands had, but some of those songs from back in the day are still very much bops.

14. They were a guilty pleasure of mine so will definitely snag a Greatest Hits.

Mvnl likes this.
  15. I'm not sure whether this will be a long term reunion or not. They obviously want to celebrate 10 years since "All Time Low" hit #1, release the hits album and perform at the charity show in support of Tom and do a tour and see how it goes.

Cancer can be so unpredictable so I think it will all be dependent on how Tom's health is r.e. how they move forward from there.

londonrain likes this.
  16. I thought they already had one so feared the worst when I saw this. Glad it was just a new record. I was never a huge fan but I did enjoy “Glad You Came” and “Chasing the Sun” (Theme to Ice Age: Continental Drift) (ddddd)

londonrain likes this.
  17. I was very worried about Tom when he announced his diagnosis, so the fact that he is well enough to do this is amazing news! I look forward to having them back.

Wishlight, Rafa_el, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  18. Ah, this makes me so happy. I've been waiting forever for this.
    Also great to see that Tom is in. He always seemed to be the one who enjoyed being in the band the most.

19. I hope Tom doesn't push himself too much. But if he feels up to it and his doctors say he's fit enough to tour then good for him. I imagine being back on stage with the other guys will do him the world of good.

20. MB

MB

They did arena tours back in their hey day so I'm sure they'll be able to do a few, maybe not a 20 date tour but a select 10 would sell I'm sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.