The Wanted - Most Wanted: Greatest Hits | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wanted - Most Wanted: Greatest Hits

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Martyn, Sep 8, 2021.

1. That really is devastating news, RIP Tom. I hope his family and friends are OK, cancer really is a b*tch.

bazayer and YourLeadSinger like this.
  2. Rest in peace Tom. Way too young to have left us.

I'm glad he got to be on stage one last time.

blaze_dave likes this.
  3. This is heartbreaking! I'm so gutted for his family... if there's a silver lining in all of this is that he could do what he loved the most up until the end. I hope he felt all of the love from everyone.

spaceship likes this.
  4. Absolutely heartbreaking. It’s lovely that he got to see just how many people were supporting him throughout and those last few tour appearances must have been amazing for him.

5. So, so sad. F**k cancer.

Wishlight, myblood, ItBeats and 4 others like this.
  6. Hard to imagine he was performing with the boys a few weeks ago and now he is gone. At least he knew he was loved.

Heartbreaking.

7. So terribly sad, RIP.

8. So sad, RIP Tom.

spaceship likes this.
  9. This really hits me hard, The Wanted was easily my favorite boy band from the bunch with Tom being my favorite voice. Rest In Peace, Tom. Your soul will forever be missed by us your fans.

Fucking cancer, first Sarah and now Tom. Such big losses in such a short amount of time. My heart goes out to his family and friends and everyone battling this horrible disease.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Losing people feels all too normal now and it's such a terrible weight. I hope his family is OK.

11. It would be really lovely to see Girls Aloud and The Wanted come together and do something to raise money and awareness for cancer charities. To lose two people in recent months, both so young and a part of pop music is just hard for me to comprehend.

12. So sad. Their singles run was full of brilliant bops, and hopefully his family can draw comfort from knowing how much Tom meant to so many people around the world, and that he'll live on through the music. Will give Gold Forever a few blasts tonight.

13. Rest In Peace. Such sad news.

14. How utterly tragic. He always seemed like a fantastic soul, and I really gravitate to him being a popstar from my neck of the woods. He did the North West so very proud.

I’m so pleased he got the band back together and got to do it all one last time. Gold Forever will never sound the same.

15. Rest in paradise Tom, no more pain. Thank you for everything.

16. Between Boyzone, Girls Aloud and now The Wanted - it's so sad.

17. I hate that as soon as I saw his name trending I just knew what had happened. This is so tragic. RIP Tom.

18. Nice piece by Lizo on BBC

19. Just heartbreaking.

20. Such a shame. I'm happy he got to experience the love of the reunion tour. His children will be so proud of him when they are older and see how strong he was over the last 12 months.

kingbm, Alenko, sesita and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.