The Wanted - Most Wanted: Greatest Hits | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wanted - Most Wanted: Greatest Hits

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Martyn, Sep 8, 2021.

1. I don't want to seem insensitive, but seeing them on top of the UK iTunes charts this week makes me wonder if there's any chance they will re-enter the official UK charts?

2. I have read this on Wikipedia, but couldn't find an official source:
    Following The Wanted member Tom Parker's death from a brain tumour on 30 March 2022, "Gold Forever" surged in sales and streams. The song debuted at number 2 on the UK Official Singles Sales Top 100 on 1 April 2022.

asmartpricebiscuit likes this.
  3. It is true. https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-sales-chart/20220401/7509/

I've also just noticed that they have been removed from the racecourse summer date posters/adverts. It makes sense and is understandable that they won't be doing those dates.

londonrain, rubirubi and blaze_dave like this.
  4. MB

MB

Beautiful tribute video.

5. W2K

W2K

Today has been particularly hard, especially seeing the boys carry his coffin. The tribute video is wonderful and has made me sob. Tom’s impact will live on, gold forever.

RadarX, Tiziano's Boy, kingbm and 4 others like this.
  6. I caught a second of the coffin being carried while channel hopping just now - tears.

He took on his diagnosis like an absolute champion.

7. You’ll be gold forever, Tom.

RadarX, Sprockrooster, -Jay- and 7 others like this.
  8. I wished they became #1 on the charts.

9. It's #1 on UK iTunes with a big lead:

[​IMG]

10. Purchased my copy. Please keep us updated @-Jay- !

-Jay- and rubirubi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.