The Wanted | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wanted

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Breakfast2, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

^ I can't help but laugh.

Siva's cheekbones is a ridiculous fuckfest of blessedness.

2. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

Good luck to them. I'd like anything to draw away fans from JLS (I onl like Beat Again)

I really like "Let's Get Ugly" but "Heart Vacancy" is a little horrid especially the line "every night you look up, you won't let me come inside"

3. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

I deffinely want to see some new boybands, we have Take That, Boyzone and Westlife as the 'oldies' and JLS as the new 'cool' group to like, would love to see a mass boyband chart battle on the charts with lots of new ones giving JLS a run for their money and it would hopefully up the quality of music. Not sure if this group is the one for that though, I hope they do relatively well though.

4. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

Come inside where?

5. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

Ewwwwwwww! It's worse than that "Let you in my back door"!

6. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

JLS have kicked the doors open for a whole bunch of inferior boybands to come storming through. I'm not sure The Wanted would be in the queue to run through those doors.

7. Ray

Ray

Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

Is that song called 'Rocket To Uranus'?

8. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

"my BUmhol" hahaha

9. Tommie

Tommie Guest

10. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

That interview. . . . . . was sort of painful.

11. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

What a painful interview; the boy sounds dumb as bricks, and humorless too, which is worse. PJ was mocking him rather relentlessly, which is a little cruel but also kind of unavoidable - and certainly no excuse for being so completely devoid of any self-awareness or wit about the matter.

12. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

One thing I would like to say is that I didn't intend to mock him and don't think I did mock him, I hoped it was just a fairly simple fact-finding-mission sort of interview. I transcribed it and put it up pretty much verbatim (sometimes you'll move bits around or chop bits out) because I thought that was the fairest way of representing him, fair both to him and more importantly to anyone reading it.

Basically he's just a bloke, The End.

13. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

If this flops, next stop for Max would surely be trying to go solo?

14. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

Sugababes.

15. Tommie

Tommie Guest

I just read the interview and it didn't seem that bad.

Poor Max though. He's been trying for years, but I guess it never happens for some people.

16. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

Oh Dumper...

17. jtm

jtm

If he comes across stupid in this interview, it's certainly not Peter's fault. The questions weren't that hard to answer. But that guy really did make a mess out of the gay / football / musical taste questions.

I'm usually all for boybands, but after reading this I wouldn't go near them.

Is it safe to predict that this is not going top 40?

18. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

He came across like he'd trade his own mother for a number 1 and totally lacking in integrity.

That said, not all musicians are going to come complete with "industry heads" so potentially could have asked what colour his underwear is. THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW.

19. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

I don't think he seems particularly lacking integrity, or humour.. just lacking any intelligence.

20. Re: The Wanted [New Boyband]

Ah he said 'init', I don't think I could ever be a fan now! The thing with that interview is that he came across as confussed at what the group is about, the 'I'm not a boyband fan myself...' reply was really odd too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.