The Weeknd - After Hours | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

The Weeknd - After Hours

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Not ReBoot, I loved that show! Why is he winning me over so much this era?

Mr Blonde and nooniebao like this.
  2. Legendary era and album, if we’re being honest. I hope this and Fine Line encourages pop boys to bring a bit more concept to their output, compared to the very by-the-numbers visuals and images we were getting last decade.

nooniebao likes this.
  3. Blinding Lights was too good not to take off despite Heartless initially overshadowing it. I did lose hope at some point but still WHAT A SONG. I haven't grown tired of it yet nor I ever will.

SMG, godspeed, Verandi and 4 others like this.
  4. I'm...actually pretty fatigued by Blinding Lights at this point. In Your Eyes needs its moment to shine!

tea, varjak and aux like this.
  5. They released In Your Eyes a bit too early. I think it’ll probably still be a hit but Blinding Lights has definitely held on way longer than they were expecting.

spaceship, upu, Mikal and 2 others like this.
  6. I’m at the point where I’m over In Your Eyes so Blinding Lights has definitely been around too long.

spaceship likes this.
  7. Oh, now this is an animated video

sesita, An Insider, tea and 4 others like this.
  8. Snowchild is the type of song he's done multiple times before but I eat it up every single time. Glad to see it getting some recognition!

9. -M-

-M-

This looks like a proper animated video and not just some throwaway “let me put this out because I can’t film because of covid” music video. Excited for the full version.

I’m kind of sad that this probably means that In Your Eyes will no longer be pushed - that song deserved so much better.

10. That’s awesome

11. I think Nothing Compares is still my favorite song from this album/era. I haven’t really gone back to it a whole lot because it was released shortly before the world went to shit, but I’m such a sucker for icy synths and melancholy

12. This album is going to hit even harder come fall/winter nn

13. New collaboration with Juice WRLD drops this week. It’ll be interesting to see if it blocks Cardi and Megan from #1.

sesita and upu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.