The Weeknd - After Hours | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

The Weeknd - After Hours

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 26, 2019.

1. He's still not planning on submitting anything to the Grammys in the future despite the removal of the secret committee

Mr Blonde and sesita like this.
  2. I'm so happy this went #1. Maybe my favorite single of his?

I'm still pressed at In Your Eyes getting overshadowed. What a flawless singles run though

3. I honestly always forget that Heartless happened and what it sounds like oop despite it being a #1 and the lead single. The 1-2-3 punch of Max bops really changed the game no it's true it's true.

Jamie and nooniebao like this.
  4. Drop some physicals of the remix so we can keep it #1, Abel.

5. Physicals only count when they’re shipped now so that strategy is pretty much dead unless they’ve somewhat planned ahead.

6. Oh, shit, thank you for that. If they didn’t drop by now, they probably won’t. Damn! Dream dead.

LPMA likes this.
  7. Perched for this.

[​IMG]

8. I’ll be gagged if this ends up being true.

9. I know it's just an Instagram page but they have been extremely reliable and they won't post something if they don't vet the sender first. Kevin Parler x The Weeknd will destroy me if it happened.

10. Abel should collab with Janet and get her a number 1

BrokenHearts, Sam, Mr Blonde and 8 others like this.
  11. Abel dressed up as the killer from I Know What You Did Last Summer is so [redacted]

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  12. He sounded soooo good at the Brits. Easily the best vocal performance of the night.

Andrew.L and nooniebao like this.
  13. Love, loved the whole vibe of his performance.

nooniebao likes this.
  14. Scream. This is the same page that said R9 was coming with a double host SNL gig a few weeks ago.

spaceship likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.