The Weeknd - Dawn FM | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

The Weeknd - Dawn FM

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jul 28, 2021.

1. It's serving fictional Grand Theft Auto radio station and I'm living for that.

tea, aux, Remyky22 and 33 others like this.
  2. RMK

RMK

The GQ article from the summer had me perched, and radio tag is intriguing as a concept. Not sure what to think of some of these features, but ready.

3. Jim Carrey being involved in this is iconic and feels like such a full circle moment after the story of how they met in the most Weeknd way possible earlier this year

4. The trailer leaves me cold, however I adore Take My Breath (way more than almost all of you ddd) so I’m sufficiently perched.

5. Lil Wayne?! The fuck.

Verandi and 2014 like this.
  6. XXX

XXX

Yes the extended version of 'Take My Breath'!

Two of my favs releasing on Friday. I hope I'll survive the rush of dopamine.

Txetxu likes this.
  7. Him using the extended version of Take My Breath as the album version... I know that's right.

8. Tyler getting a spot on the album? I know that's right! I see he stays being a Bret Easton Ellis stan too with the Less Than Zero.

Perched for Friday! After Hours is probably my second favourite after House of Balloons.

9. Screaming at the cover

Blond, BrokenHearts, Island and 11 others like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

Surely not dddd

ALEX and spaceship like this.
  11. I don’t hate it but it caught me off guard. I’m guessing he’s playing the old version of his After Hours character. Interested in how the concept plays out:

Blond, Bobbyrae, tea and 10 others like this.
  12. LTG

LTG

Woof

2014 and spaceship like this.
  13. Erm

[​IMG]

I will be streaming.

spaceship likes this.
  14. Zzzz at the cover. Nothing about this project feels fresh so far.

15. I love the premise of the album based on what we've seen so far. Looking forward to hearing the full thing on Friday.

16. Robert Beatty snapped on the alternate covers, as per usual.

neinzedd and jvckkk like this.
  17. The vinyl isn’t shipping until April but those alternate covers are too good to pass up.

djessie likes this.
  18. XXX

XXX

I... second artwork in a row where somethings up with his face. His visuals don't hit me the way his music does.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.