The Weeknd - Dawn FM | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

The Weeknd - Dawn FM

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jul 28, 2021.

1. The way I have become nothing but a little cash pig for Ms Abel over the last 18 months.. the power he has over my bank account..

2. I wasn’t a big fan of the After Hours cover initially, but it all really clicked once I saw the videos and heard the album. So I’m more open to this cover with that in mind. I got the 02 alternate cover on CD and vinyl for now because I don’t trust that he won’t have a bunch of other variants pop up over the next few months.

3. Not a fan of the main cover but I really love the alternate covers. The art direction is great.

Ethan Rams likes this.
  4. Okay Tones and I

BrokenHearts, Dynamo, aux and 9 others like this.
  5. I'm excited for the album itself but not this Old Man Yells At Cloud cover art.

Dynamo, lushLuck, Shuey and 2 others like this.
  6. Truly one of the worst sleeves of any big pop girl recently, but those alternate ones are quite pretty.

happiestgirl, Dynamo, aux and 9 others like this.
  7. RMK

RMK

I don't think this is a scenario where I warm up to it ala BikeGa.

8. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Conceptually it makes sense, I guess, but so does the alternate cover which is so wildly better it feels like one of those “lol I’m going to troll my fans” scenarios.

9. Yeah the cover is not great. I feel like if it was a painting it could work? Love the alternate covers though.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  10. I don't mind the cover. I'm intrigued as to why he's old on it when so many pop stars are so bothered with trying to look younger than they really are. It may not be the most attractive image of him but it's certainly interesting.

11. masahiro, RetroPhysical and LPMA like this.
  12. Nn I like how jarring the cover is, it's like The Fates hopped into his ride on the way to the afterlife.

13. It's annoying how he still remains handsome even with all these lewks.

14. daddy.

15. I fail to see the connection? "old people in front of a black background"?

Secret likes this.
  16. I love FaceApp.

slaybellz and spaceship like this.
    Jersey likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.