The Weeknd - Dawn FM | Page 58 | The Popjustice Forum

The Weeknd - Dawn FM

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jul 28, 2021.

1. How is $200 for nosebleeds reasonable dd?

2. Who said it was? His nosebleed tickets are like 90 and under anyways.

If you reread my post I was saying 200 would be reasonable for platinum seats they reduced, but the seats that aren't selling are the standard priced seats.

3. I guess it depends on the city cause over here nosebleeds are like $200+ and anything closer is $500+ which is ridiculous.

I still don't think $90 USD for nosebleeds is that enticing either but sure I guess it is a little less ridiculous.

chromatica likes this.
  4. Ah- thought maybe I was unclear in my post thus why I quoted. I guess it depends if the city has a few hundred unsold tickets or tens of thousands. My guess is these sections will be blocked off or the tickets will go down to $45 soon.

slaybellz likes this.
  5. So interested to see what happens with the rest of the tour now, he still has South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and Middle East tour dates to put out.

I did find the stadium announcement interesting as a lot of stadiums can’t be used whenever as they belong to some sporting club so he’d have to work around seasons as well as actual seasons so this tour could take years to complete if he sticks to stadiums when the weather and venue permits.

I agree with everyone else, he should of stuck to the original tour. He could of done a few stadiums as a bonus at the end!

I genuinely think his team thought him doing to Super Bowl would show the world how capable he is of stadiums. But the world doesn’t really care about the Super Bowl on average.

6. Imagine how tired we are.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  7. He's on the cover of Fangoria. Putting this under a spoiler, as the image is kind of intense

[​IMG]

8. Thanks, I hate it.

9. I Was Never There from the My Dear Melancholy, EP seems to be having a moment on TikTok!

Maria and Jonathan27 like this.
  10. Should've been Wasted Times but I'll take it!

Petty Mayonnaise, tea and nooniebao like this.
  11. Why’s he sleeping on Less Than Zero as a single??

Wishlight, GimmeWork, 2014 and 6 others like this.
  12. So his tour starts in about 2 weeks and he still hasn't announced a replacement for Doja Cat...

13. I don’t think he’s gonna get a replacement at this point

slaybellz and RMK like this.
  14. Shouldn't he say something either way? I'm pretty sure he never even made an official statement when Doja dropped out. Kinda odd to just surprise people like that who paid to see 2 artists.

15. He only reposted her announcement on his stories when she made it. I don’t think Live Nation (or Abel) has any legal obligation to note there is potentially no opener, so they probably won’t.

nooniebao and slaybellz like this.
  16. I agree. Best song on the album.

17. Yeah opening acts are always subject to change. The tickets say The Weeknd not The Weeknd + Doja Cat. Support acts cancel all the time, not means for a refund.

18. Friend of mine works directly with his label. He’s got an opener picked. Just waiting to announce it.

Wishlight, nooniebao, RMK and 3 others like this.
  19. Looks like Snoh Aalegra and Kaytranada are the new openers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.