The Weeknd - Dawn FM | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

The Weeknd - Dawn FM

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Wait those are actually great picks.

2. He’s taken Stadium off of the poster, wonder if he’s going to downsize the tour in some countries.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

HUGE for Snoh and Kaytranada is lit for anyone.

slaybellz likes this.
  4. Stadium has been off the poster for ages

5. If he doesn't announce the new openers by Friday he's taking the piss.

nooniebao likes this.
  6. They show up in the Ticketmaster ads on Google when you search the tour, so I don’t know why he’s not saying anything dd

GimmeWork, nooniebao and slaybellz like this.
  7. Finally said fuck it and got tickets for opening night in Toronto next Friday. I was iffy when they canceled my original tickets and moved it to a stadium so I didn't bother rebuying, but I've been hammering so much of his music lately that when a friend asked if I'd go, I went right on Ticketmaster and got tickets (they are fucking expensive for Toronto). I wish Doja was going to be there, but I think it's going to be a great show regardless.

8. I hope he films a couple shows. I say this for every tour ever, I just miss concert specials nn

9. [​IMG]

Tour stage is currently being set up in Philadelphia. Looks pretty impressive so far.

Maria likes this.
  10. This looks like an Es Devlin production with the cityscape

Example:

[​IMG]

nooniebao and sesita like this.
  11. Openers are finally official.

Wishlight, 2014, nooniebao and 3 others like this.
  12. Snoh only doing 2 dates is kinda disappointing...

nooniebao likes this.
  13. I’m still pressed hard about my cancelled date but the art direction for the posters is still an absolute *chef’s kiss*.

14. RMK

RMK

I'm starting to doubt for any discounts, but the world of ticket buying is new for me. Is there a place online anyone stakes out for price cuts or deals last minute?

15. I mean I assume all places lower their ticket prices at the last minute if you wait long enough. That's been my new strat this year to get good deals, I know for sure ticketmaster and stubhub does. A recent concert I went to I waited like 30min before doors opened and got really good seats for over 50% off.

nooniebao and RMK like this.
  16. Yeah, I usually handle buying tickets last minute off stubhub. Not sure if Groupon is still around, but they used to have deals as well.

nooniebao, Txetxu and RMK like this.
  17. Putting it behind a spoiler as it's from rehearsals.

mindtrappa likes this.
  18. What was that filmed on? It’s 2022. Sorry to shade but….

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.