The Weeknd - Dawn FM

I guess the show isn't exactly supposed to be realistic, but the girl's styling is giving more 2002 than 2022, like that's just not what the big pop girls look like nowadays in the slightest. It's a bit weird for a show supposed to take place in the current day.

Please recommend bands similar to The Weeknd. I love the song In Your Eyes, but I can't find any bands that have a similar music style to this song. The only similar Dua Lipa - Physical

Please recommend bands similar to The Weeknd. I love the song In Your Eyes, but I can't find any bands that have a similar music style to this song. The only similar Dua Lipa - Physical
Youngblood Album but 5 Seconds of Summer is kiiiiinda that vibe but can’t think of anyone current

Chromatics, Desire, Kavinsky, College there's a lot out there with that sound he curated on After Hours and Dawn FM.

Has miss thing just, like, trashed these European dates, then? It's coming dangerously close to Bey and Tay's announcements and he's basically going to be fighting for scraps if he doesn't get a move on.

I’m finding this really endearing, I love it when a pop star stands by work their proud of when it’s not performed the way they’d hoped (not that you could call Dawn FM a flop in my opinion). I guess it’s very much like Bionic, just ahead of it’s time.