The Weeknd - Moth to a Flame (with Swedish House Mafia) + 5th Album | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

The Weeknd - Moth to a Flame (with Swedish House Mafia) + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jul 28, 2021.

1. I got mine pretty quickly, suprisingly - ordered August 6th, shipped on the 9th, and delivered on the 12th.

2. I am from the UK and still didn't receive anything. I emailed Universal, but I'm still waiting for an answer.

SlowBurn likes this.
  3. Oh wow. It did say "More stock soon" when I ordered mine, so I presume they haven't arrived back into stock yet. I know two others who ordered when I did and they haven't received anything yet either.

spaceship and Andy French like this.
  4. It's also worth mentioning that I'm from the US and I ordered mine like...the day they went up on his store, so I imagine ordering it a little later (presumably when stock was lower?) and international shipping may be what's complicating UK/-adjacent orders.

SlowBurn likes this.
  5. They got the US orders out ASAP, I assume because they wouldn't count towards charts otherwise. I got mine just a few days after ordering.

SlowBurn and Andy French like this.
  6. Thanks all. I'll keep waiting!

7. They emailed me back earlier this week:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay.

I am afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the item you have ordered.

I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time we do not have an exact date.

As soon as stock arrives we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation. Should you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we can cancel this from your order for you.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks,

Jon

Customer Services

SlowBurn and spaceship like this.
  8. Thanks for sharing! I will follow back again and let you all know if anything has changed with their answer but it seems like no one in the UK received anything.

SlowBurn and Nicole! like this.
  9. Blinding Lights has finally gone recurrent on the Hot 100.

57 weeks in the top 10
    80 weeks in the top 20
    90 weeks total

10. Some sort of teaser just aired during Swedish House Mafia's performance at the VMA pre-show

11. Die for You from Starboy appears to be gaining a bit of traction on TikTok.

FINISH LINE, Lapras, Hyrulian and 2 others like this.
  12. Die For You is one of his best

1991, Lapras, DinahLee and 1 other person like this.
  13. Anyone know what happened to the momentum of the era? He said he would be dropping weekly episodes of Memento Mori right after Take My Breath, then only released two and it's been radio silence ever since.

14. He said a few weeks ago that he was finishing up some music videos/short film for the album and was going to be busy with filming his HBO series after finishing that, he tweeted this the other day

Also the track with Swedish House Mafia was teased at the VMAs last weekend, so things are still moving.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  15. Hopefully this is more than him posting memes dd

16. Interested in hearing if it’s legitimately similar and this isn’t just the result of the song blowing up on TikTok recently. All the links to it seem to have been taken down, though.

nooniebao likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.