The Wendy Williams Show | Page 51 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Jun 5, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

ohaimanabu, Leopold, Alenko and 8 others like this.
  2. Oh he's a sweetheart. And yes, Wendy is truly back on form and she looks happy and well.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  3. Sis he look like a centipede.

4. She's absolutely a new woman. As a long term stan, I'm so pleased to see it. Her energy and excitement for the show is back.

Whew she got rid of the deadweight.

5. Her husband (about to be ex) is garbage.

Dee91 likes this.
  6. I love watching the show again. She seems in a good place getting to go out with friends and acquaintances, looking out for her son and spending time with him and she's actually making an effort for the show again.

Makes me feel warm inside.

constantino and Fanatical like this.
  7. I'm genuinely happy for her. She seems to be so happy & healthy now she's made peace with the fact her marriage is over. The only way is up, queen.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. Just watched the clip on insta and of course thought of you! I’m in love with this wig too, and Norman looks so tan and rested...sigh.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  9. “What would Norman Baker do??”

chanex likes this.
  10. “It helps that he’s a doctor...”

Get it Wendy!

TheOnlyOne and chanex like this.
  11. I'm not here for Wendy mingling with all the Blac Chynas and the Kardashians. Not too long ago she slated Stern for doing the same with some famous people. Pot, kettle, etc.
    I am truly happy for her, because she's almost back to her normal self, but I also believe she's doing a bit too much, too soon.

12. It’s widely believed that this is the guy in question (he appeared on the show) ...

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  13. Wow! I am happy for her but cautiously so...she needs to make sure and take plenty of Wendy time and not rush!

14. Get going WW!!!

ohaimanabu and Jamie like this.
  15. Page Six did her so wrong for using that pic.

16. I watched this as it came up on my Youtube reccomended and I was like "Moby on Wendy? Okay." I didn't even realise it was a new episode. Good for her! I might start watching again.

WowWowWowWow likes this.

17. Awesome!
    But did we need another movie when we already had

18. What are those clips? Haha

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.