The Wendy Williams Show | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I thought I was gonna cry watching her try and keep it together. When it looked like she was struggling a few weeks ago - I’m guessing that is when it happened?

On a slight side note this is a reason I like coming to this site - some of the things I saw wrote about her back in October / November on the Internet were unforgivable, but for the most part the community here just doesn’t go in like that. Thankfully.

2. I randomly decided to watch Wendy after a hiatus and when Wendy started talking about her mom I was confused for a second. I'm shocked word didn't get out earlier. So sad. Wendy's musing about her mom was such a delight.

Then I watched the next episode and her segment about Dionne Warwick had be rolling. Same old Wendy.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Pink Frost, constantino and Fanatical like this.
  3. szghsdztsd Patti LaBelle sending Wendy a bouquet of flowers

Jwentz, WowWowWowWow, Island and 4 others like this.
  4. This has gone on hiatus til Jan 4 after her Mom died.

Also the devil works harder but gays work harder. Bopping at the gym.

6. Not Wendy bringing up Kanye and Jeffree Star I was SCREAMING the staff looked PANICKED.

7. Wendy talking about her brother...phew Radio Wendy came out. She dragged him, you don't see her talking like that anymore..

Pink Frost and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. My favorite was "You and your wife better get your life.... before I get it for you!!!"

Jamie likes this.
  9. Jamie likes this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

11. This looks juicy, I'mma grab my snacks and settle in for the full show.

WowWowWowWow and Mr.Arroz like this.
  12. HELLO SHARINA HUDSON

bye ddd

13. They unleashed the clips on the web and I'm screaming at the (over)actingggg

The prolonged fainting scene sksksksk

Trinu 3.0, Jamie, Pink Frost and 3 others like this.
  14. The movie was cute but the Doc is really where it’s at. It’s wild seeing her brother sit there and they call each other their best friend and fast forward to now where their relationship is.

Jamie and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. MB

MB

Trying to get on a train to watch either but struggling!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  16. I'm quite underwhelmed by the movie. I mean, my expectations were low, because this is Lifetime we're talking about, but still.

The documentary on the other hand was really good.

Jamie likes this.
  17. The documentary was incredible. I could have watched 2 more hours of it.

Haven’t seen the film yet, but I don’t have high hopes.

18. The most honest and open I’ve seen Wendy in a long time, seems like she’s in a better place.

Pink Frost likes this.
  19. MB

MB

I'm still yet to see the doc or the movie! Stupid UK TV.

20. The train is doing the rounds now, I took it the other day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.