The Wendy Williams Show | Page 64 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Whitney Cummings next week (...pass...) and Sherri Shepherd the week after confirmed on Wendy Show IG today.

Not gonna lie, Sherri could be a pretty interesting week. I wonder if execs are treating these are mini-auditions in case Wendy decides to not come back.

I'd like to see Devyn Simone get a few days somewhere, honestly. Not quite Wendy's energy but I think she is compelling when she's on.

2. God, I miss her.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  3. I questioned seeing Leah Remini on the YouTube thumbnails but good god she was HILARIOUS in the two episodes I’ve seen her in.
    Sherri would be outstanding in this.

Pink Frost likes this.
  4. The next slate of guest hosts:
    Michael Rapaport
    Bill Bellamy
    .....Jerry Springer & Steve Wilkos?!?!

5. [​IMG]
    PASS...

6. Sooner or later the advertisers are going to kick off about the rotating hosts. I wonder if this show is done and they’re just looking for replacements.

WowWowWowWow and Macsun like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Island, lushLuck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. I'm curious about this too. They're either looking for replacements or canceling the show (and replacing it with the same production team). Anyway I'm collecting my Wendy gifs for the inevitable...
    [​IMG]

9. It’s doing better in the ratings though nn

lushLuck and Pink Frost like this.
  10. I enjoyed Leah and Sherri Shepherd and would happily see them replace Wendy.

The ratings are better without Wendy, it's time.

11. Yeah, watched a Sherri episode and she was absolutely crushing it. I think she feels like the absolute most comfortable in the chair and the role, and I'd love for her to get the role if Wendy can't return.

Mr.Arroz and Jamie like this.

12. Not sure of the credibility of this person but ????

13. There are also blinds going around that her breast implants are causing health issues but she refuses to take them out. I'm not sure if blinds are okay to talk about here but so many "conspiracies" have sadly turned out very true (Britney).

Whatever is going on, I hope she's okay.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021 at 1:14 AM
  14. The actual source of that article is Wendy’s estranged brother. He called into Tasha K’s YouTube show with the information. It should also be noted Tasha hates Wendy and Wendy has sued her numerous times, so grain of salt.

Applause likes this.
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

There is this too...

16. I thought if Rickey Smiley is reporting it, maybe it’s true? However Wendy’s brother (according to The Sun) says it’s all physical not mental. So I think the dementia rumors are false. Unfortunately I think some of her ailments are also due to her implants. A lot of celebs have removed theirs because long term, some do make you sick. I know Tiffany Polard and Michele Visage have spoken up on this.

Sexbox and Jamie like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Yolanda van de Herik Hadid Foster Hadid pioneered the trend. Everyone will be removing their fillings next!

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.