The Wendy Williams Show | Page 67 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I'm so bummed but I'm hoping it gives Wendy some freedom to recover/heal (mentally, physically, anything honestly) without the intense media scrutiny on her.

Wendy could certainly scale back a bit and do a podcast instead. Could be like getting back to her radio days but also not having the pressure of the whole show on her back.

Remorque, Andrew and VivaForever like this.
  2. This makes me sad. I remember watching her my sophomore year in college, so... ten years ago. I had a class during the show time, so I'd record it to watch when I got back to my room. This was just before she broke through to the mainstream, and it felt like my special thing because I didn't know anyone else who watched her (yes, I went to an extremely white college ddd).

Remorque and Andrew like this.
  3. So this is official official, press release and everything.

4. Interesting wording though...not exactly a coronation for Sherri Shepherd.

Remorque likes this.
  5. :/

lushLuck likes this.
  6. A podcast is a great idea for Wendy. Especially since Carrie Bradshaw has one now nn

7. God this is so corny, and I know that she is a questionable messy person, but watching Wendy daily for like 10 years has been a really huge part of life and I really miss the show, am sad it didn't get a proper ending and wish her the best. Every time I heard a celebrity story I wonder what untrue facts and flip-floppy opinion she would share.

8. In its height, I used to watch the hot topics and after show YouTube videos every day.
    All good things come to and end... and this should've ended 3 years ago.

Remorque and lushLuck like this.
  9. I'm sure she will be back in no time. Wishing her the best with her health.

Remorque and lushLuck like this.
  10. Well, Wendy just posted this on IG (saw it on her IG story myself but can't find an outlet posting it yet):

Remorque and VivaForever like this.
  11. This will forever be iconic. Truly one of the best things about their legacies.

Remorque, lushLuck, tylerc and 2 others like this.

12. My absolute favourite.

13. So it looks like Sherri is keeping Wendy’s staff, that’s good.

14. I’m glad the staff is staying on. The backstage team seem to have a nice relationship and put out a great show. I’m really glad for Sherri it’s just a shame it’s not her “own show” (with a different team/format). Comparisons are going to be made with Wendy and nobody can come close to Wendy but Wendy.

15. The Whitney interview makes me laugh out loud every single time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.