The Wendy Williams Show | Page 68 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Jun 5, 2013.

1. You took the words right out of my mouth! A Wendy podcast would be great!

Remorque and ChrisC like this.
  2. Apparently what she was really mad about was the phrase "The Maybe Wendy Show" ddd.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wendy-williams-focusing-health-howard-bragman-215517597.html

This, however, also stands out to me: "He then issued a statement on Debmar-Mercury's behalf using the EXACT same verbiage." So, maybe dear Howard is secretly working for Debmar Mercury, and Wendy's actually pissed at them for dropping her? This is, ironically, exactly the sort of clandestine mess that I need Wendy to analyze on the show.

Jamie likes this.

3. She sounds great and clear to me!

4. Not exaggerating when I say I'm just happy to hear her voice again.

5. I'm so confused. She said she's ready to return to the show, but they already replaced her slot with Sherri's show and her crew are also moving there. Something really shady is happening behind the scenes, because she sounds well to me.

Remorque and Smooth Criminal like this.
  6. The wording on the press release announcing the end of her show was really ambiguous. They didn’t cancel her show, they just ended it for now?

Fox just cancelled 3 of its daytime talk shows so I wouldn’t be surprised if Wendy takes over Nick Cannon’s slot.

Remorque likes this.
  7. 3Xs

3Xs

This whole situation is baffling, but tbh something with her does seem slightly... off. At least in that video.

Remorque likes this.

8. She was at Cardi B's Met Gala afterparty last night looking amazing. She has also told TMZ that her show will be back in September.

Gemini likes this.
  9. Considering the entire staff now works on The Sherri Shepherd Show, I'm curious to see how this plays out. I'm shocked Wendy hasn't sued the production company for her ousting, but negotiations must be underway.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  10. She needs a podcast a la Juicy Scoop. Set her up with a few knowledgeable co-hosts. It's also less commitment and she could probably do from the comfort of her own home.

Andrew likes this.
  11. Yes! Radio Wendy for 2022. Plus nobody watches her show outside Hot Topics and the interviews. Cut the other segments and add a weekly ask Wendy. Audio dream

Mr Brightside, 1991, Island and 9 others like this.
  12. Happy to see her looking SO GOOD!

ChrisC likes this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Jason Lee though…*retches*

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  14. Shout out to everybody with social anxiety. I kinda feel sorry for you! Yeah, yeah!

15. WowWowWowWow likes this.
  16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

17. I would subscribe in a heartbeat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.