The Wendy Williams Show | Page 69 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I can’t be the only one tearing up through the laughter? Right?

Pink Frost, Atletico, Leopold and 4 others like this.
  2. I'm shocked that "DEATH. TO ALL OF THEM, oop :O" wasn't included in that montage

3. Put the episode where Wendy told Cynthia Bailey she should be fired AND also called for the death of Britney’s parents directly into the Smithsonian, please and thank you. Most hosts wish their whole careers for a legendary moment like those and she gave us two in under 60 minutes.

4. Every moment of that minute long video is iconic, we didn't deserve this show.

5. I'm praying that podcast happens and is also chock full of amazing juicy soundbites.

6. Sadly, Wells Fargo is trying to put her in a conservatorship. God knows what's happening behind the scenes.

7. Hard to believe that this day has finally arrived.

8. MB

MB

So sad she won’t be back for the final show but I guess a lot of bridges have been burnt plus we don’t know what’s going with Wendy herself. I do miss her - when she was at her best she was bloody great. Not sure how the “Sherri” show will fair but let’s wait and see…

topopMAC1 likes this.
  9. This is beautiful. I love Suzanne.

Pink Frost, topopMAC1, 1991 and 19 others like this.
  10. This punched me right in the feels. I have had so many ups and downs w Wendy and the show, and how she treated Suzanne too! Wendy isn’t/wasn’t perfect, but how she has lately been cast as this toxic person by isolating her most problematic sound bites and moments has partially eclipsed her legacy. It seems so unfair when you compare her to a fellow “shock jock” like Howard Stern and how he gets treated.

I’ve mentioned on here before how I listened to her on the radio for years so it took me a while to warm up to the show, but I will miss it so much, and especially the aftershow which in its heyday felt like catching up with an old friend.

And I will for sure miss living and dying over her latest faux pas with @WowWowWowWow!

1991, Island, Atletico and 11 others like this.
  11. This is actually fucking me up. It's a personal vendetta at this point.

12. It put a smile on my face!

13. sounds like it’s VERY early stages but I’m perched

constantino, 3Xs, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  14. Perched. If there's anyone who can get me to try HelloFresh or Brooklinen, its her.

[​IMG]

15. It makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it? Not sure Wendy’s target demos are always at home at 10am weekdays, many watched her via YouTube (they upload the full shows after all). Sure, there are a few elements of the show that require a visual component — I’ll miss the SC’s (Shady Cameraman and Shoe Cam) — but ultimately it’s Wendy’s takes that are most interesting and those can be presented in any form.

16. I've really missed Wendy and it's really sad how her show ended. She deserved a proper sendoff. But I'll gladly take this podcast! In the long run, this is probably a much better career move for her in this day and age. She won't be censored or worry about going over time and she can go all in like she used to. I'm going to miss the audience component and the interactions she had with them but this is easily the best alternative. As long as it's recorded so we can watch as well as listen, I'm on board!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  17. Yeah I’ll miss some components of the show, such as Suzanne and Norman, but I’ll 100% be listening to a podcast by Wendy. It’ll suit her well I think.

18. Suzanne is leaving Wendy too, right? Her IG looked ambiguous. I wonder if she'd get a job that allowed her to be a podcast producer or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.