The Wendy Williams Show | Page 71 | The Popjustice Forum

The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Lowkey might fuck around and buy a hard drive to store archived Dillon videos just in case.

Atletico, Island, Verandi and 4 others like this.
  2. Which is exactly what I am doing as we speak.

3. Now wait one minute!

4. Is this legit? Seems like anyone could be posting these old photos

5. I’ve seen coverage in OK and Parade magazines as well as her old radio station WBLS posting about it. I suppose the arrival of a blue checkmark would be the ultimate confirmation.

But I’m also the person who once engaged with someone-on-Popjustice’s fake Twitter account where they pretended to be Khia, so what the hell do I know.

Rob, chanex, ohaimanabu and 1 other person like this.
  6. There are...many layers to this that I'm intrigued by.

Jamie, ohaimanabu and WowWowWowWow like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Nn aren't they still active @Leop...

8. I try to block out all details of my moments of shame!!

9. This is so heartbreaking to watch. People should leave her alone.

thequinntessential and Remorque like this.
  10. Wendy asleep in the LV store just might break me it’s just too much.

Leopold and Remorque like this.
  11. Hollywood Reporter has done an in-depth on the final year of the show. An interesting, but difficult read.

12. Great article that clears up A LOT of misinformation that’s been going around. At the same time one of the saddest things I’ve read.

13. The worst part for me was when she asked if she could go on at 11 after Sherri goes on at 10, along with forgetting and it seeming like she’s having the conversation new every time. Heartbreaking.

OlliMaus likes this.
  14. Hope she gets well soon. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she is a lot of fun and human.

15. This post started off being shipped as media mail, then quickly rocketed to space.

Mr.Arroz, drewsky and Jamie like this.
  16. Not sure what you’re getting at but all the things I’ve read on other platforms about her have been terrible. I’m just trying to reiterate she’s a human, and same time she’s a lot of fun and a good person. Probably didn’t make sense in my post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.