The Wheel of Time | The Popjustice Forum

The Wheel of Time

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by jtm, Jun 19, 2019.

1. jtm

jtm

2. @Big Bang found with an Amazon subscription and a new reason to live.

3. ^ How snatched does she look in that picture though. I want that outfit!!! I hope she wears it in the show.

I'm a total slut for fantasy books so I'll try and read them ALL before the show airs. nn so perched!!!!!

Leopold, Mikey1701 and LE0Night like this.
  4. jtm

jtm

7 to 10 are boring.. I think I only read the summary for some of them and then continued with 11.

Jonathan27 and Big Bang like this.
  5. jtm

jtm

6. jtm

jtm

They started filming season 2, so hopefully a trailer for season 1 is coming soon:

upload_2021-5-20_9-18-1.jpeg

Andrew likes this.
  7. Not this potentially premiering this year and making me change my reading plans

[​IMG]

Jonathan27, jtm and Andrew like this.
  8. NOVEMBER!

Do we know if S1 is going to be just The Eye of the World? Cause I want to read it before the show airs, but at 750 pages... might as well start now fff

Jonathan27, Lately, jtm and 1 other person like this.
  9. jtm

jtm

Yes, I think the consensus is that season 1 is Eye of the World and parts of New Spring (don‘t read that one yet though) plus at most the start of Great Hunt.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  10. First images of the show:

jtm likes this.
  11. jtm

jtm

The trailer is here:

This is so much better than I hoped it would be.

12. Holy shit, it looks so good!

jtm likes this.
  13. That looks great. What in the Feminism of Thrones?!

jtm likes this.
  14. I read Eye of the World when I was a kid and never made it through the rest (our library randomly didn't have 9 and 10 so my childhood brain was like why bother nn) so let me take this opportunity to dive back in with @Trinu 3.0!

jtm and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  15. It’s still five quid on Kindle and I ain’t giving the devil that much money! ññ

I’m with Foundation now and I want to read Dune next… when was this premiering?

Jonathan27 and jtm like this.
  16. jtm

jtm

November 19. Plenty of time to get through book 1. (Don't read the prequel, it will spoil things.)

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  17. We got a poster:

I finally got my hands into the whole series, so should be starting the first book soon-ish!

18. He, Remorque, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  19. Well, this looks fantastic...come on budget!

Big Bang and Leopold like this.
  20. YES.

Andrew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.