The White Lotus (HBO) Sydney Sweeney, Jennifer Coolidge Limited Series | The Popjustice Forum

The White Lotus (HBO) Sydney Sweeney, Jennifer Coolidge Limited Series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 4Roses, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Debuts 11 July.

Remorque, Someboy, Macanudo and 3 others like this.
  2. This looks fun. Love Mike White, and love a countless amount of people appearing in this.

Someboy and Judy Jetson Hooker like this.
  3. Mike White can do no wrong and I expect this to be just as amazing as Enlightened. Could this potentially be Jennifer Coolidge's first shot at an actual awards season prospect?

4. I'm excited for this!

5. The Jennaissance begins right here!! That review made me quite excited.

lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  7. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Ok, these tv thread titles lately are giving me serious headaches. Sydney Sweeney highlighted over Connie Britton, Molly Shannon, Natasha Rothwell, Jake Lacy, and Alexandra Daddario, plus given top billing over Jennifer Coolidge? I hope you’re on the payroll @4Roses.

HorseTears, Edu, aaronhansome and 6 others like this.
  8. Sis...

Edu, Lately, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  9. Gotta rope in the Euphorians sis

[​IMG]

Lately, Remorque, Subwaykid and 3 others like this.
  10. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

And no credit to creator and writer Mike White either, sis!

Edu, Remorque, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  11. Jennifer deserves her flowers. I saw her when she did that Edinburgh Fringe show a few years back, telling anecdotes etc about her career, and she was a total delight.

4Roses and lushLuck like this.
  12. [​IMG]

VitaminBee, Remorque and lushLuck like this.
  13. I really enjoyed the first episode a lot! Curious to see where this all goes. Jennifer Coolidge continues to be amazing, as always.

Andrew.L and lushLuck like this.
  14. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Great performances, beautiful locations and Mike White’s incredible wit. I also didn’t expect this to be a bit of a murder/death mystery. Excited to see what’s to come.

Edu, Someboy and VitaminBee like this.
  15. "I think I might've double booked the Pineapple Room"

askfjslkfjslskfjs

Edu, VitaminBee and lushLuck like this.
  16. This is iconic. I was floored multiple times.

Someboy, Edu and VitaminBee like this.
  17. Edu

Edu

It's so good... Can't wait for queen Molly Shannon to join the craziness next week. Mike White really knew he was going to give the gays everything they want when he casted Molly, Connie and Jennifer in this show.

Also, is Connie Britton playing her character based on Gwyneth Paltrow? She was definitely giving me some Goop teas in some scenes.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

The vindication I felt when the series opened with Jake Lacy…

VitaminBee and Subwaykid like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.