The White Lotus (HBO) | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

The White Lotus (HBO)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 4Roses, Jun 3, 2021.

1. I’m not sure I can handle another season where the mega wealthy escape essentially unscathed, so I need Valentina, Lucia, and Mia to come out the other side okay.

The fact that the exchange between Lucia and that guy wasn’t subtitled made it clear that that was just a happy accident, and honestly Albie’s wounded bird obsession is just as toxic as anything his father and grandfather have done so let her plan come to fruition.

Those final shots were incredible. The way it was set up like a horror film only for that delicious rug pull.

Remorque, GimmeWork, Martyn and 4 others like this.
  2. Doubt there's some underground plan to 'use' anyone. This is how most people literally behave on holiday. Everything is magnified and you are 100 x more social / horny / 'outrageous' and open to anything than usual. I should know nn.

Remorque, GimmeWork, Steve003 and 4 others like this.
  3. I hate Ethan my god. "I never lie to you". Okay babes.

Stewart, sesita, Remorque and 15 others like this.
  4. I GO AWAY FOR ONE NIGHT AND YOU DO MOLLY WITH HOOKERS?

Classique.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    Fuchsia, Stewart, LPT and 27 others like this.
  5. Ugh, I'm obsessed. Was the first season this mysterious? What will happen with the couples? What will happen with the hookers and Albie/his dad? What is happening with Essex boy fucking his "uncle"? I need to know!

And yes, Meghann Fahy is delivering a masterclass. "You need to find yourself a trainer". Such a tossed off line with such baggage and pain. The perfect couple unraveling before our eyes.

PS: Of course Albie fucks with his socks on.

6. It's a shame Jennifer Coolidge's storyline is getting the short stick this season. I'd love her character to unravel some brand new nasty truth.

7. Didn't she do just that in last night's cliffhanger.

GimmeWork, OlliMaus, He and 1 other person like this.
  8. Adore

Mikal, Stopremix, Sarzy and 8 others like this.
  9. I don’t buy into the theory Quentin is a hired killer, but leave it to a fagg-oop queen murderissy to be constantly waxing poetic about death and murder sksks. It was camp!

10. Also I loved the scene between the dad and the grandpa and their “I am like this because of you” moment.

AllRed, Mikal, JXCK94 and 9 others like this.
  11. Memetic desire???

[​IMG]

Sexy king!!!

12. These gays...I smell a stunt.

Mvnl, Mikal, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  13. I’m obsessed with seeing the American and Italian cast mix together, the 9th pic is everything

sesita, Remorque, OlliMaus and 6 others like this.
  14. I don’t think they actually have money and it’s all some sort of Tinder Swindler-esque scheme.

GimmeWork, itylts, spaceship and 5 others like this.
  15. Did Daphne imply that Cameron wasn't the father of at least one of her children. With the blonde trainer then showing a photo of her children and one of them is blonde.

16. Yes

LPT, Dangerous Maknae, dvno and 7 others like this.
  17. Oh good. I thought that's what I saw and my boyfriend didn't understand it either.

Dangerous Maknae, He and Andrew like this.
  18. [​IMG]

Remorque, Mikal, POPGASM and 8 others like this.
  19. No because the season was terrible!

Maybe I was just too tired last night to enjoy it.

Vasilios likes this.
  20. Yeah this was her “don’t worry I have my molly and hookers moments too” darling moment.

Remorque, JXCK94, POPGASM and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.