The Winners Rate: AND THE WINNER IS.... Me, Because I'm Done | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

The Winners Rate: AND THE WINNER IS.... Me, Because I'm Done

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 29, 2017.

1. We don't need this sort of negativity in here no sirree.

Mr.Arroz, evilsin, Oleander and 13 others like this.
  2. Mea culpa.

I let myself out.

Oleander, myblood, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, evilsin, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  4. Chris_P, evilsin, Oleander and 12 others like this.
  5. Chris_P, evilsin, Jwentz and 17 others like this.
  6. Thanks for the tag! I'll definitely consider it, though it may not work out timewise.

Also, still in disbelief that "Ace Reject" is on this list.

7. Chris_P, evilsin, Oleander and 12 others like this.
  8. Chris_P, evilsin, Jwentz and 13 others like this.
  9. MOVE | LITTLE MIX
    THE LITTLE MIX DISCOGRAPHY RATE
    by: @Jacket & @First2Run

[​IMG]

Winning Post
    Runner Up: Salute
    2nd Runner Up: Black Magic / DNA (TIE)

Trivia time: Little Mix was my first rate! I'm glad it happened before the release of Glory Days.... because I would not willingly subject myself to that mess again. One of my greatest frustrations with Little Mix is how their immense talent is usually wasted on mediocrity. I'm completely baffled as to why some of their weakest material is worshiped in the UK, but I also gave up on understanding that country's music scene ages ago. I'm genuinely happy these ladies had an imperial era, but I've checked out.

Here to eulogize this pop/r&b masterpiece is @First2Run: "The song is an incredible mix of tongue-clacking, powerhouse vocals, legendary pop moments, R&B triumphs, and a type of raging energy that only the highest-tier girl group singles can deliver. You can tell that the song was co-written by the girls because the lyrics feel so natural and it all flows perfectly with the melody/rhythm of the song and most of all, their voices. Perhaps my favorite part is when Perrie finishes delivering her huge, climactic first lines paired with the building production and it drops off right into Jesy’s delightful decimation of that first minimalist chorus that rolls right into the second chorus as the song builds itself back up to maximum onslaught. By the end of the song it starts to feel like you’ve lost all control and the song is absolutely off the wall, pu$$y likely nowhere to be found."

Mr.Arroz, evilsin, Number and 24 others like this.
  10. send photo likes this.
  11. Well if you were voting in the Winners Rate, yes you should send them to me!

Mr.Arroz, evilsin, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  12. I thought this was the Sufjan Stevens rate! Lol. sorry.

13. I thought so but I didn't want to seem rude.
    Vote in this one too though.

send photo and LKane like this.
  14. I'm intrigued because I didn't know this rate existed but honestly I don't know more songs on the list than I do know, so I'll join in if I have time to listen to them!

send photo and ohnostalgia like this.
  15. Seems fun! I will.

16. nn I got them, thanks!

17. Oh look my 11 is on this page! x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.