The Winners Rate: AND THE WINNER IS.... Me, Because I'm Done | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Winners Rate: AND THE WINNER IS.... Me, Because I'm Done

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 29, 2017.

1. ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I SEE YOU!!!

Mr.Arroz, Chris_P, Oleander and 7 others like this.
  2. Oh, my Lord. I'm rapidly learning to be completely unsurprised at how brilliant your rate concepts are. If roping in one of my all time favourite movies as a motif wasn't enough reason to participate, I'm on board purely because:
    • @ohnostalgia rated the sprawling 111-song discography of an artist she was introduced to two months before my rate with such good faith, taste and class
    • @send photo went through and liked every single post of mine on said rate
    Let the games begin!

Mr.Arroz, Oleander, 2014 and 19 others like this.
  3. I love many of these songs but the 11 isn't so obvious to me this time. However the one I'm leaning towards will make a certain person extremely happy.

send photo likes this.
  4. Catching up..

Screaming that I actually have the exact blue and yellow 2xist underwear the bottom is wearing in the BIAB video!

Sirens will be getting a high score from me. Poor Cher, I really wish someone would cut her a break and throw sis a hit!

Many apologies in advance to @DJHazey I don't think my Come Clean or Crank It Up scores are going to be to your liking. I mean I think I can muster a generous 6 for Crank It Up but Come Clean is leaving me wishing that the thunder actually got her. How did this win a rate? If it was up against other Hilary songs I'd easily give many other's a higher score.. like Wake Up, Beat of My Heart or Sparks. Also the only Hilary song I've ever actually liked enough to purchase was this remix.. so..

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  5. I love you is so iconic, one of my favorite K-pop tracks!

This is going to be hard, ahhhh!

6. It's alright. The so-called 'anti-R&B' sentiment of this forum gets a lot of publicity, but there's a real 'anti-teen pop' and 'anti-bubblegum' sentiment too, so I've come to expect the results. I'm prepared to tie myself down to the train tracks and protest until I'm run over, per usual.

7. I think the anti-grandpa clique will be the biggest though. Ultravox and Howard Jones and possibly even Fleetwood Mac have no chance at all. They probably confirm my status of being highest scorer among the first cuts.

8. [​IMG]

Remorque, send photo and DJHazey like this.
  9. I'm only familiar with the Ultravox track, but I'm certainly going to be giving these songs a fair chance. Unlike other rates I'm going to try to be fair with my scores because these are all winners for a reason. (At least, that's the idea...)

I even ended up giving Move a generous 6, and I'm pretty sure I was the lowest scorer for that in the Little Mix rate originally.

10. Just submitted my scores. Can't wait for this to kick off!!

ohnostalgia and send photo like this.
  11. ...Have I mentioned @DJHazey is my hero?

12. The Chain's bass line has been saving lives, slaying careers, making hairlines recede, clearing skin pores since 1977.

2014, Remorque, myblood and 10 others like this.
  13. Yes!! Make sure you vote!
    I completely agree, but I am seeing too much talk already about handing out 0's left and right and I am very afraid. I just hope we can maintain the 6 average at least for every track.

---

If we are going to tag (you are amazing @DJHazey) already to enforce certain music genre lovers to participate let me try to hassle in saviours for Ultravox, Howard Jones, Fleetwood Mac and Dana Dawson. They need your help. I cannot save them alone!

@simes1970
    @Eric Generic
    @Hairycub1969
    @rawkey

send photo, digitalkaiser and DJHazey like this.
  14. If we are going to tag already to enforce certain music genre lovers to participate let me try to hassle in saviours for Ultravox, Howard Jones, Fleetwood Mac and Dana Dawson. They need your help. I cannot save them alone!

@phoenix123
    @ModeRed
    @Baby Clyde (Sinead O'Connor is here too!!!!!!)
    @Auntie Beryl
    @TrendyMüller

send photo and digitalkaiser like this.
  15. A&E

A&E

LGBT stands for:
    Landslide
    Gold Dust Woman
    Big Love
    The Chain

slaybellz, Oleander, 2014 and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.