The X Factor 13 (UK 2016) | Page 656 | The Popjustice Forum

The X Factor 13 (UK 2016)

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Veritaserum, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Dddd all this talk of Legendary Lauren Murray. You know you that bitch when you cause all that conversation. I'm not gonna lie, she was more entertaining than anyone this series apart from Honey.

Somebody hasn't taken notice of the After the After Party promo during the Talk Talk ads!

steste, constantino, Mushroom and 3 others like this.
  2. Mushroom soup would also be, but I see your point about Lauregend.

3. Matt Terry should only be so lucky...

roborovsky likes this.
  4. She's more than a bit annoying for me at the minute (well, all the time)... Yeah I thought it was all very odd then too...

5. That would be icky.

6. Yep she would end up leaving due to creative differences after about two weeks. She's exactly the kind of judge they should have though.

diamondliam likes this.
  7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Matt Terry gives me Deliverance vibes.

Andrew likes this.
  8. Shades of Harry Styles and Caroline Flackets.

9. Yeah she says in the interview I linked that she got turned down for 'getting too involved'. Sounds like they realised she had a mind of her own and decided to steer clear.

Come to think of it, how good would Simon, Charli xcx, Nicole and Robbie Williams be as a panel, provided they all got on? It's one of the things I'd do if I ever became director general of ITV.

10. I'm going full nuclear option. SLavery to win.

This year has been full of voting decisions, lets make SLavery Christmas No 1 (or at least top 20)

11. Trump's already going to make slavery number 1 though.

Stuart, Edu and diamondliam like this.
  12. It will be like when Alexandra's cover of Hallelujah and the Leonard Cohen original were 1 and 2.

13. K94

K94

OK CAN WE STOP SAYING HER NAME AS SLAVERY PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

I haven't even watched last week's episodes - there's no one to truly route for. The only record I would only maybeee buy of the people left is 5AM and it'd probably be basic.

14. I love the live shows every year, and I love getting frustrated at them with you all, but I'm rapidly losing interest this year.

15. Once Saara goes (which surely can't be more than a week or two away) there will be literally no reason to watch.

K94, constantino, Square and 5 others like this.
  16. I've literally only watched the first live show and the odd YouTube clip, but have been following this thread as it's actually far more entertaining than the show itself.

K94 and Square like this.
  17. Honey G's mouth and chin are almost as weird and unsettling as James Arthur's.

Andrew likes this.
  18. This thread during the live shows is my favourite part of the week

SuperNerd and bestinase like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.