The X Factor 13 (UK 2016) | Page 774 | The Popjustice Forum

The X Factor 13 (UK 2016)

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Veritaserum, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Deadlock

Femme Aesthetic likes this.
  2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

She did! I love that she came out fighting and had fun with it. She's always been awkward, but therein lies the charm. Music has become so self-conscious and serious in recent years, it's about time someone tore up The X Factor rule book.

Robert likes this.
  3. Yes it did, he got through.

4. I kinda want an Emily / Saara bottom two so Saara can obliterate her and the evil will truly be defeated!

5. Emily would be saved.

The only way Saara will make the final is if she avoids the bottom 2. They clearly want Matt/Emily/5AM for the final.

slaybellz and Femme Aesthetic like this.
  6. It was a rumour, but never confirmed.

7. So I predicted by this point that Saara and Ryan would have been eliminated. I'm glad that I've been wrong about Saara, I really hope she makes the final.

8. Watching Honey G's Save Me performance for the first time.

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AMAZING

Tribal Spaceman and pmas like this.
  9. Saara had been so strong the last two weeks and if she pulls it out of the book this week with epic song choices she should be saved. I would love her to bag her way into the final but top4 would be great considering where she started with the public.

10. It still cracks me up that Honey G decided to ad-lib some hints to the judges during her bottom two performance. When I say "save" you say "me"..... and the fist pumping whenever a judge said they'd save her. I definitely think it's Honey G vs. Saara next week which is a shame but whoever goes through will not be in the final anyway.

11. K94

K94

SHDHSHDDHDGDHDG THE HELL HAPPENED YESTERDAY???

GET YOUR FREAK AWWN

WHEN I SAY SAVE, YOU SAY ME

IT'S YER DIPPY DIPPY DA DE DIT

12. Honey serving Black Lodge realness w/ that delivery. Queen of fictional alternate dimension speech patterns.

13. @NecessaryVoodoo we need a gif of Honey G with this caption NOW.

14. Your wish is my command:
    [​IMG]

And just because:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

madeofghosts, acl, Robsolete and 18 others like this.
  15. Fucking
    Queen.
    People complaining about Honey staying when she actually served TWO bops, audience reaction and fierceness while Ryan gave me rigor mortis trash. Anna Georgette for the title.

acl, Robert, roborovsky and 3 others like this.
  16. TRIGGERED

[​IMG]

17. I'm still not over it.

WHEN I SAY SAVE, YOU SAY ME

SAVE

me

SAVE

me

18. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

She really is an icon for our times.

Petty Mayonnaise, Robert and Stuart like this.

20. Oh my days, I'm living for this gif. I love that doesn't even hide the fact she's happy Simon saved her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.