The X Factor 2018 | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

The X Factor 2018

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by bichard, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Speaking of that mess, one of them won America's "The Four" this year. Strange but true.

sesita likes this.
  2. This is so bizarre

3. I always thought he was a great singer and should have went forward as a soloist on the show, glad he did well on The Four.

4. Just because

K94, andru, MistakenBiology and 2 others like this.
  5. Sorry if this has been discussed already but seriously how does a "hot seat" or whatever it's called during the 6 chair challenge make this shambles any better? So a contestant is safe and can't be swapped out if they get this golden buzzer? Well surely they'd never get swapped out if they were good anyway. Adding "drama". Mess.

andru likes this.
  6. Maybe they're trying to make it more 'feel good' like the prize fight thing last year over the sing off. I don't think it will work but they probably think "oh, bgt is popular we should make this more like that".

andru likes this.
  7. Ugh can we not bin the 6 Chair Challenge already?

andru and SuperNerd like this.
  8. I wonder if we’ll get a Robbie tribute act who wants to move away from being a Robbie tribute act only to sing a Robbie song at his audition. Like the Pink and Bono ones.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I imagine we're going to see a lot of Robbie Williams and Take That tributes, and maybe even a few boybands with a whiff of One Direction about them.

Bring back Souli Roots and her recession bop.

10. BRING BACK SADA VIDOO

Filler and andru like this.
  11. Bring back the rest of her eyebrows.

12. From the magical lineups of Cheryl-Dannii-Louis-Simon, Gary-Kelly-Louis-Tulisa and Simon-Sharon-Louis to this is just tragic on all levels.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018 at 9:35 PM
  13. Gary-Kelly-Louis-Tulisa was a fantastic year. Or ''The Year of Goldie Cheung'', as I like to remember it.

14. I love how Kelly showed up and was part of the highest viewed auditions ever, created Little Mix, gave us "who knew you could do uptempo ahh", called in sick for a live show, promoted her album and then left before the ratings plummeted. Only a queen.

15. Kelly's judging on the UK series was a little lacking (outside of a few iconic moments) but if she had come back for a second year, her time on XFUS showed that she could be a fantastic judge.

16. It's hard to believe that this is back in a few weeks and there is absolutely no buzz whatsoever.

17. [​IMG]

18. What's to be excited about? The least talented member of One Direction, Robbie Williams (who I LOVE, but we've already had Gary Barlow, so another Take That judge just isn't as exciting), and then... his wife.

19. My husband said they should have poached Jane McDonald from C5 to be the matriarch judge figure. Now that would have been worth tuning in for!

echoamelie and andru like this.
  20. But they already have a warm and loving matriarch attached to the show
    [​IMG]

Martyn likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.