The X Factor 2018 | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

The X Factor 2018

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Deleted member 312, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Wait, is Robbie confirmed? Kii at how little everybody is paying attention to this years' rumour mill.

idratherjack and Rob like this.
  2. I just read they cancelled the Liverpool auditions and are just having 3 session in London, or something like that.

I wonder if they are really struggling to get someone decent signed or if whoever they have signed aren't available for the London audition dates.

3. I have it on very good authority who has been signed for this year, but have been sworn to secrecy.

All I can say is that it's a legend who is currently unavailable due to work commitments and a really good signing.

Could all be total bollocks but details I've been told make sense.

Island and kermit_the_frog like this.
  4. Ooooo tell us!

5. I should say that my idea of 'a really good signing' and the rest of the world's may not totally coincide.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  6. I hope it's Mariah Carey so I can finally stop watching.

7. K94

K94

I'm getting Kylie vibes. Don't hype it up if it's Lulu or something, sis!

Island likes this.
  8. I don't think Kylie would be interested after The Voice, don't think that was a particularly good experience for her.

Is Robbie Williams definite?

9. If it's not Naomi Campbell (or Tyra Banks or both) then I will be FUMING

Baby Clyde likes this.
  10. Give us clues.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  11. Channel 5

Loose Women

Smash Hit Top 4 Album

BAFTA Winner

aniraz, Island, K94 and 3 others like this.
  12. Watch it be Cheryl

13. This would be the most iconic choice ever. She'd save the show!

@Baby Clyde has better taste than to consider her a good signing.

14. I wish.

Island and kermit_the_frog like this.
  15. I had a dream that Denise Welch was a judge and got sacked for pulling down a contestants pants.

16. It’s Sinitta . Simon is over the show , and wants to completely sabotage it with placing her on it . Jokes

I think next year just have Simon , Cheryl , Dannii, and Louis for a one off series .....call it day .....and bring the show back in a couple of years with 100% a new panel .

17. It’s on record that Kylie doesn’t like Simon Cowell after how he treated Dannii with the whole love scandal . Not to mention she would never want to move in on what was Dannii’s territory.

Kylie did the voice , and has said it was a good experience but wouldn’t want to do it again. She’s got her album
    Now anyway

18. Rob

Rob

Is this not on air in a few weeks? How have they still not announced the panel, surely auditions have started?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.