The X Factor 2018 | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

The X Factor 2018

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by bichard, Jan 13, 2018.

1. I'll wait for the show to start to make an actual judgement, but that panel sounds... not good. And very detached from what actually works.

By the way, have you guys seen this old video of Louis groping Mel B's bum on TV? Thank god he's not on the show anymore.

2014 likes this.
  2. That panel sounds horrific.

Do we know if the live shows are going to be crammed into 6 weeks again this year? That was what killed the show for me last year, there was no point in getting invested in anyone as there were so many multiple eliminations and the producer's favourites were more rammed down our throats than ever with their "authenticity".

3. The worst panel the show has ever had.

Not a chance I'm watching those shitty lot.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  4. Kii how can they get it so wrong?

5. Rob

Rob

If this is really who's on the panel then the sooner it's over, the better.

andru likes this.
  6. Ayda as a judge...

I mean, I like her on Loose Women and she seems lovely but... I'd be so insulted standing in front of that panel and she says "You were out of tune" or "You have no stage presence" when the most experience she has in the music industry is being married to Robbie Williams.

Island, LightYears, Rob and 1 other person like this.
  7. I have watched it every year, albeit not as invested the last few years, but if that’s the panel then I don’t think i’ll bother this year.

Imagine your mentor being Ayda or Louis... BYE!

sesita, andru and Baby Clyde like this.
  8. This is likely to be a trainwreck.

I’m thinking Ayda will be there to cover for Robbie when he’s unavailable. So, that part may not be as bad as it seems.

andru and GRMusic like this.
  9. Louis Tomlinson? Gosh no.

10. So there might be another female!?

PLEASE BE DAME SHIRLEY BASSEY

She would be TV gold.

11. What a joke , and desperate of Simon to have Robbie on . Ironically he isn’t even a great vocalist , but i can see he did the whole “I’m in if the wife is in “.

The panel seems terrible . Bye

12. K94

K94

Why aren't you lot excited for this inevitable disaster - I'm perch't

13. Since they destroyed this show , they might as well keep adding to the panel . Why not a panel of :

Robbie Williams and random wife
    Kerry Katona
    Natalia Kills
    Sinitta
    Yoko Ono

A great panel of credibility

Island, Baby Clyde and Rob like this.
  14. Rob

Rob

I'd actually enjoy seeing this car crash on TV every weekend.

Island and GRMusic like this.
  15. Kerry would be amazing.

"Look, ye can't sing and yer pretty bawrinn but I couldn't sing either so it's a yes from me!" followed by a cackle.

Smooth Criminal, Rob and idratherjack like this.
  16. I'm still hoping "Robbie Williams' Wife" was an elaborate hoax and we are really getting Lizzie Cundy.

17. So THIS appeared on Applause's Facebook page and it pretty much confirms Robbie, but who could the other two be?
    [​IMG]

Island likes this.
  18. 2014

2014 Moderator

That looks like Nicole hhhhhhhh

19. That's probably the most flattering photo of Louis Tomlinson I've ever seen.
    Show me those cheekbones and absolutely nothing else for the rest of time please.

Smooth Criminal and andru like this.
  20. I actually kind of get Natalie Bassingthwaighte from that silhouette?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.