**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER ** | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER **

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by AmbivalentToBritney, Dec 12, 2016.

?

Who's going to win?

1. Alexandra Burke

79.4%
  2. Ruth Lorenzo

14.7%
  3. Saara Aalto

5.9%
  1. One of the worst singer to go through to the Liveshows who wasn't a joke act.

2. It wasn't his singing I was interested in.

3. I assumed that.

4. Will definitely do this over the next few weeks, have to refresh some contestants in my mind!

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Just seen this! Will get this done and ensure Diana gets her rightful place in the top 5

6. K94

K94

#JusticeForLornaSimpson

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  7. K94

K94

Christ.

8. This is quite tricky because there are a lot of people I wasn't mad keen on during the show, but who's post show output I really liked. So like, Amelia I would probably give a 5 purely based on the show, but her singles and shelved album would make her an 8.

*gets more coffee*

9. You don't have to judge based on post-show output, only if you want to!

10. I haven't watched it since Series 8 so dont know who half of them are. Sorry!!

AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  11. No worries!

Rooneyboy likes this.
  12. Rylan, Ella and others

K94 likes this.
  13. That was one of the best season. The music output after the show from 3 of these acts was amazing.

14. K94

K94

Nope - that and Sam Bailey's season are firmly the worst.

steste and Serg. like this.
  15. Not when this year's season existed. But the best season was obviously the Alexandra one.

16. Votes submitted - JUSTICE FOR MISS FRANK!!!!!!!!!

How shit was the Joe McElderry year, by the way? I think I was past 7th place before I gave anyone more than 5...

sfmartin likes this.
  17. This year was MUCH better than last year - the lowest points were Joe McElderry and James Arthur's years - at least Sam Bailey's had Tamera and Hannah to 'try' and give us what we wanted...

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Poor Maria Lawson.

19. The original X Factor 'shock exit'.

2014 likes this.
  20. I feel like this rate would be enhanced with some honourable mentions like Melanie McCabe and other iconic judges houses rejects.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.