**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER ** | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER **

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by AmbivalentToBritney, Dec 12, 2016.

?

Who's going to win?

1. Alexandra Burke

79.4%
  2. Ruth Lorenzo

14.7%
  3. Saara Aalto

5.9%
  1. The more the merrier, you've got until January 12th! Remember you have one 11 for contestants and another for judges.

2. Although I have a question @AmbivalentToBritney, are we judging the contestants on just their time on the show? For example, Diana Vickers would have a different score from me based on her time on the show and based on her career after.

3. It's not just contestants we're rating ...

4. Up to you, though most people so far have rated solely on their time on the show.

5. Is it bad that the majority of my scores have been quite low so far? I feel like a hater.

6. You should see some of the scores I've had sent in!

Deleted member 3416 likes this.
  7. Judging on vocal ability only, I think Sam Bailey would sing her off the roof.

8. If anyone marks Sam Bailey above Alexandra Burke then they need to re-evaluate themselves. One of them has the true X Factor, let's be real.

acl, kermit_the_frog and Kyle. like this.
  9. Is it too late now to say sorry?

10. OK why are you all rating Sophie Habibis so high? She did absolutely nothing on the show.

11. Giving my 11 to Lorna Thompson.

SuperNerd likes this.
  12. Teenage Dream? Let's be (Miss) Frank, one amazing performance is more than 60% of these contestants managed in their entire runs on the show...

13. I stanned Rebecca on the show BUT it has since come to my attention that Rebecca Ferguson and "in tune" are infrequent partners, amazing tone or not... I've scored her according to how much I rooted for her during that series but she would lose marks based on her post-show output (unpopular pop opinion alert)...

14. Well we all know who the best judge is. I'm not sure about contestant.. trying to think who is the fittest maybe Jake Quickenden?

steste and idratherjack like this.
  15. Johnny Robinson

idratherjack likes this.
  16. I can't remember who that is ... will google him..

17. You're in for a treat.

18. Yup, Dannii.

steste and idratherjack like this.
  19. Dannii is the easiest 11 I've ever given in a rate.

steste and SuperNerd like this.
  20. She was absolutely tragic the last seasons in Australia and Britain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.