**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER ** | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER **

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by AmbivalentToBritney, Dec 12, 2016.

?

Who's going to win?

1. Alexandra Burke

79.4%
  2. Ruth Lorenzo

14.7%
  3. Saara Aalto

5.9%
  1. I do really like Dannii actually, she is a strong 10.

steste likes this.
  2. I'm back, hope you all had a cool yule. Just a reminder that voting closes on Jan 16th so get on it!

3. #JusticeForTheConwaySisters

4. Got a feeling they would have had all 0s and 10s with nothing in between.

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  5. I remember Louis being asked if they were like The Nolans on Irish TV and he said they looked like they ate The Nolans!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  6. They look like Ablisa's mums.

7. Wow, it's amazing how many forgettable people they've had on the show. Literally had to google so many of them - and even after that I still didn't know who some people were.

(Also in your list of contestants you've listed Jade Ellis in both series 9 and 10)

8. Thanks, amended.

9. Robert likes this.
  10. LukePreston likes this.
  11. Mine are pretty much done, just letting a few marinate a little bit more, there's some contestants who I'm not entirely sure what I think (mostly the ones I don't remember). The true Queens have already been rated appropriately.

12. Cool, no rush.

13. I will get mine done on the 11th!!

14. Mine is done and I've saved my scores on my computer, I'll send in when I get home

15. Voting closes in ONE week! Get on it!

16. Voting now. Anyone I can't remember is getting a 0. Question, can we give -1's? Looking at you Nick Grimshaw

Also, I do not feel guilty about the fact that I'll be giving the cute boys higher scores even if they were shit.

17. Absolutely howling at 'Dead Wife Daniel'!

18. Hi guys, by request of a few users who need more time to watch some seasons back, I'm extending the voting deadline to Monday January 16th, i.e. next Monday. It's also better for me as I'm currently moving house. Get rating if you haven't already!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  19. No, just 0-11 please, though there are definitely a few acts deserving of negative scores...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.