**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER ** | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER **

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by AmbivalentToBritney, Dec 12, 2016.

?

Who's going to win?

1. Alexandra Burke

79.4%
  2. Ruth Lorenzo

14.7%
  3. Saara Aalto

5.9%
  1. I have decided not to participate as

1. At least half the contestants I have no opinion on whatsoever
    2. I would get in trouble for liking some of the bland ones (Joe <3)

2. Just submitted my scores and I have never given so many 0s in a rate before! You forget how many horrendous contestants there have been on this show over the years.

AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  3. We currently have 16 participants including me, it would be great to get up to 20 or even 25 for my first rate. If you're still thinking about entering, now is the time!

4. Guys

... someone's just scored Leon higher than Leona.

[​IMG]

Robert and madeofghosts like this.
  5. We're now up to 19 participants. I'd absolutely love to get over 20 for my first rate, so get those scores in ASAP! remember that you have two 11s to use - one for the acts and one for the judges.

6. AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  7. Get a grip Sharon!

8. I will do mine this weekend.

9. Just submitted my scores. Looking forward to the results!

10. Is Kitty Brucknell still on here? Might drop her a PM later to ask if she fancies participating, wonder how she'd rate herself.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  11. @kittyofficial was her username but she hasn't been on since 2014.

12. Jedward and Lucy Spraggan locked in an enthralling battle for top 20...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  13. [​IMG]

14. Yeah I didn't think she would be really, she used to get on Digitalspy too from time to time. Those were the days...

15. Voting closes midnight tomorrow. Get on it!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  16. Who will be first to go? So many contenders but my money's on Steve Brookstein.

17. Who do you think the other options are, just out of interest?

18. God, there are so many! I couldn't believe how many 0s I chucked out doing this!

Christopher Maloney is surely not long for this rate.

Holly Something likes this.
  19. Let's just say that as things stand, there's only one act in the bottom 10 who I don't think deserve to be there. On the other hand, I'm the high scorer for like 30 contestants.

20. Right, I need some incomplete scores filling in from @diamondliam (all the ones I've sent you, plus Louisa Johnson too), otherwise I'll have to throw your votes out. Also a quick nudge to @playboy69, @NuhdeensPassport and @Leo1977, and anyone else still getting their scores ready, let's have them in ASAP please! Some of us have to go to work!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.