**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER ** | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

**The X Factor Rate: JUDGES' WINNER **

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by AmbivalentToBritney, Dec 12, 2016.

?

Who's going to win?

1. Alexandra Burke

79.4%
  2. Ruth Lorenzo

14.7%
  3. Saara Aalto

5.9%
  1. Voting is now closed! Please do not vote as it will not count and you may still be charged.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. Do you all want the first elimination on my lunchbreak at 1pm or this evening?

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Whenever you're ready

[​IMG]

4. 1 pm please.

AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  5. Ok here we go.
    The voting lines have closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and the act leaving us first is ...

#124. Jonjo Kerr (0.868)

[​IMG]

Highest Score
    : 5 (@Queen Conchita)
    Lowest Score: 0 (@AmbivalentToBritney, @Serg., @idratherjack , @Shockbox, @pmas, @FrankOnline88, @kermit_the_frog, @2014)

Series Placement: Joint 16th
    Rate Placement: 16th

Jonjo was so shit and unmemorable that only two people provided any commentary:

@Filler - I wish more soldiers would die in battle.

@sfmartin - Literally who?

...which sums up the whole sorry affair really. In a way I'm glad he was so bad, because the racists from Gloucester who make up the core voting base love ARE BRAVE BOYS, and he'd probably have won if he'd been 5% better.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  6. What was the average? For the kiii

AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  7. Edited, not sure how I forgot to put that in.

sfmartin likes this.
  8. K94

K94

THAT AVERAGE

constantino, 2014 and sfmartin like this.
  9. Good riddance.

10. What the hell.

11. K94

K94

I forgot that I even scored him but I gave him one?? What was that point for?

12. Army guys like Jonjo are the kind that have blank profiles on Grindr chasing some D on their away days and I'm not complaining at 5am on a Sunday.

SecretsOfFatima and madeofghosts like this.
  13. K94

K94

How many people voted?

14. 23. I haven't done a rate before so didn't know to reserve a post at the top for a list of confirmed voters, sorry about that.

K94 likes this.
  15. Mate, he looks like an ugly version of Stevi Ritchie. I didn't think that was possible.

16. I didn't mean him! Eww never him. Just what he reminds me of.

17. Right, one more quick one before I have to go back to the office, and probably 1-2 more this evening.

#123. Steve Brookstein (1.334)

[​IMG]

Highest Score
    : 6 (@Queen Conchita) Girl...
    Lowest Score: 0 (@AmbivalentToBritney, @K94, @idratherjack , @Shockbox, @pmas, @FrankOnline88, @Leo1977 , @GhettoPrincess, @roborovsky, @Robert)

Series Placement: 1st
    Rate Placement: 4th (Wildcard)

What a mess of a human being. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an unapologetic bigot. Still kinda want to read the tell-all book though...

@Filler - I'm so happy for him that, after his music faltered, he found a second career in "being a cunt on Twitter". Congratulations Steve.

@K94 - Too much of a vile ass now for me to give any points.

@sfmartin - What an arse. Rowena was robbed.
    (You must mean Rowetta).

@GhettoPrincess - What a bastard.

@Shockbox - Can I give a score of -10 because he's a cunt.

... and now some more positive feedback from @SuperNerd - It's iconic how bitter he is, but his schtick just isn't for me.

I only have one thing to say about that, @SuperNerd:

[​IMG]

18. @AmbivalentToBritney - I submitted my commentary for contestants separately yesterday afternoon - please can you let me know that you received it?

My commentary for Jonjo was much like yours and Filler's -

"One of "our boys" if I remember correctly? Thank god he didn't make it through or he'd have decimated the competition"

PS. AMAZING FIRST RESULT

19. At least he got a pretty solid average score.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.