✖ The XTINA Discography Rate ✖: Eliminations Continue! | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

✖ The XTINA Discography Rate ✖: Eliminations Continue!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by BEST FICTION, Apr 30, 2020.

1. That last post-chorus on Infatuation? "Papi hold me say that you adore me"? A classic.

[​IMG]

2. Looking at the list, I'm actually way more familiar with her discography than I realised.

Don't forget to do this underrated gem justice!

myblood, Remorque, RUNAWAY and 12 others like this.

3. I will defend this song till the day I die. An 11 contender tbh.

4. That, "I'm OK" and "Infatuation" are my top 3 songs from "Stripped". All completely different, all absolutely fantastic.

5. It actually took me a long time to come around to Make Over. It’s sticks out like a sore thumb on Stripped, but it still slaps.

6. Make Over was actually the very first song I heard from her and I immediately fell in love with it.

I wanted to say "same" for a second but then I remembered Fighter, and Dirrty, and Get Mine, Get Yours, and Soar and... God, what an album.

myblood, Remorque, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  7. Listening to the album version of Come On Over is like being transported to an alternative timeline where it wasn't as good.

8. How the hell am I to chose an 11 when all 5 singles of Stripped deserve it?

[​IMG]

9. Don’t sleep on these gems:

10. Looking at the leaderboard after only 3 ballots.

[​IMG]

11. Nice to see the love for "Make Over". I've always thought it was one of the most undeservingly disliked song by her.
    It's such an instant song, and it's also the song that introduced me to Sugababes, so it gets a 10/10 from me without any thinking. It better not flop here!

Yeah, this and "On Our Way" are the two tucked gems from "Back to Basics" Disc 1 that need more recognition.
    There's also my personal favorite, "Oh Mother", but "Slow It Down" is a highlight, too. And most of the Disc 2 is perfection. What an amazing album!

12. I'm conflicted with Genie... it's an amazing debut song, but she's definitely bettered it since, I don't think I'll end up giving it a 10.

13. Fall In Line (Feat Demi Lovato)

[​IMG]

Fall In Line (Solo version)

[​IMG]

14. I can't get over how dull Come On Over Baby's album version sounds compared to the single mix. Thankfully I rated the latter. Those adlibs...

[​IMG]

15. I'm glad other people love Make Over as much as I do. Courtney Love whomst?

Queen of inadvertently giving Mutya Keisha and Siobhan an unexpectedly handsome payday after Linda Perry ripped off Overload.

Remorque, myblood, RUNAWAY and 8 others like this.
  16. YAS.

[​IMG]

I'M HERE.

[​IMG]

Remorque, myblood, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  17. Popjustice forem dot com making me rate two of my favourite artists of all time... I’m about to lose my time...and sanity

Remorque, myblood, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  18. Me too. These last few weeks have been pop heaven with all these rates. Add me revisiting Janet Jackson and Britney's discographies, and planning to do the same with Rihanna. Whew.

19. [​IMG]

The utter boppery and looks Xtina served in "Tell Me". Instant 10.

My ballots will be in soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.