Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new single | The Popjustice Forum

Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new single

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by jinzo, Mar 17, 2013.

1. - The Saturdays will have gotten a #1.
    - A life-sized horse's head will be found in a packet of Tesco own brand beefburgers.
    - The new Pope will resign due to lack of free shampoo in the Pope Hotel.
    - Katy Perry will win a Grammy.
    - RJF will enjoy the musical stylings of the Diamonds World Tour.

Continue.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  2. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

- Solange will have escaped her shadow.
    - Azealia Banks will get arrested for malicious communications and release her album from jail.
    - Perez Hilton will give birth to twins.

3. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

- Christina Aguilera will tour.

4. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

Lisa Scott-Lee will join Five.

5. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

- MKS will release music.

6. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

Lick My Beat will hit number one and The Female Boss: The Re-Up will top the charts.

7. RJF

RJF

Has Beyoncé retired?

Lady GaGa will release ARTPOP.

8. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

Lady Gaga will display examples of relative normality, give up the music biz, and retire to run a cattle farm in Oklahoma allowing her Little Monsters to violently and spontaneously combust. All at the same time.

9. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I'll get married.

10. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

Is this your way of announcing you got married?

11. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I'm single! I thought we were supposed to be posting outlandish things.

12. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

I just assumed you posting that after Beyonce released new music had some hidden meaning behind it!

13. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

Rihanna will have released at least six more albums (for real, though).

14. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her new music.

Lemme change the thread title real quickly.

- Jessie J makes bald a "thing", girls and grown women across the UK shave their heads in solidarity
    - Azealia Banks goes a whole 24 hours without arguing with anyone on Twitter
    - Cheryl Cole performs up-tempos live without autotune (HA, well, some things just won't happen)

- Christina Aguilera promotes "Lotus"

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her first single

When will these hideous topic titles stop?
    Either this thread is about 11 years late, or it doesn't make any sense at all.

16. RJF

RJF

This already happened.

[video=youtube;awCIIsxFoJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCIIsxFoJo[/video]

17. innamor.

innamor. Guest

Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her first single

The best was when she was doing Radio 1's Big Weekend or something and she realised there was no live autotune for 3 Words. Hilarious.

18. Re: Things in the world that will happen before Beyoncé releases her first single

I re-re-edited! *whinges*

Her "first single from the new record"; though didn't exactly want to make the already gargantuan thread title more gargantuan.

19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah, I get what it's supposed to mean but it always irks me in topic titles. It just looks really off to me.

20. K94

K94

Are we even allowed these type of threads?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.