This Time I Know It's A Rate- The PWL/SAW rate 1989-1993- THE WINNER! | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

This Time I Know It's A Rate- The PWL/SAW rate 1989-1993- THE WINNER!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by gezza76, Mar 12, 2019.

1. THIS IS THE 24 HOUR NOTICE FOR THOSE THAT WISH TO TAKE PART!!!

GET YOUR VOTES IN PEEPS!

phoenix123 likes this.
  2. I know I've said it before, but my votes will be in shortly. I only have The Wrestlers and Yell to listen to...I just can't being myself to press play at the moment.

gezza76 likes this.
  3. Well after submitting my scores and comments i now realise i've done one particular song an injustice-i've finally had a moment with it and i love it but i only gave i a middling score-i think it deserves more!

4. I can't see anything but the Fat Slags out first, despite the presence of Shaky and the wrestlers.

etcetera and CasperFan like this.
  5. Remorque likes this.
  6. I hope you're right! It's difficult to understand how SAW could produce absolute brilliant songs but also rubbish such as The Fat Slags.

idratherjack likes this.
  7. Due to the way the last couple of months have been for me, I've had to give up the rates for a while. I'll try and follow the results!

gezza76 likes this.
  8. Mike Stock has no quality filter.

ElectricYouth and ohnoitisnathan like this.
  9. Any chance I could get an extension to noon Pacific Standard Time please?

10. Sorry, but I've been in Barcelona for my birthday (not telling you which one!) this weekend, so I'm not going to get this done.

I'll be watching (and undoubtedly bitching) throughout though!!

gezza76 likes this.
  11. You can request your score be adjusted with @gezza76 , before the deadline, no? I've done that with PJOPS before.

CasperFan likes this.
  12. You're on summer 'oliday time?

MixmasterRemix likes this.
  13. Deleted member 30181 likes this.
  14. VOTING IS NOW CLOSED FOLKS!

iheartpoptarts and ElectricYouth like this.
  15. I got in with little time to spare!

ElectricYouth likes this.
  16. How many voters were there @gezza76 ?

phoenix123 likes this.
  17. 19 in the end so a good show I think!

if anyone wants to submit scores tonight then I'll allow as I'm not doing eliminations until tomorrow.............

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.