This Woman's Complete Work: The Kate Bush discography rate (RESULTS #23-22!) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

This Woman's Complete Work: The Kate Bush discography rate (RESULTS #23-22!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Mar 4, 2019.

?

Favourite Kate Bush album?

1. The Kick Inside

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  2. Lionheart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never For Ever

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. The Dreaming

22 vote(s)
    22.4%
  5. Hounds Of Love

51 vote(s)
    52.0%
  6. The Sensual World

8 vote(s)
    8.2%
  7. The Red Shoes

4 vote(s)
    4.1%
  8. Aerial

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
  9. Director's Cut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 50 Words For Snow

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. Right I've updated it to include Director's Cut. It'll be more work for me, but I like the idea of it being as complete as it can be?

Remember there is 6 (possibly 8) weeks to score these songs, so just enjoy it.

1991, Sally_Harper, LeBratt and 8 others like this.
  2. Moving and Kite, two high scores for sure! The Kick Inside is certainly an strong debut album I think. To imagine she was only in her teens when making this record too.

3. Did you include this so that people can give the Directors Cut of Rubberband Girl the big fat zero, it so deserves?

Disco Blister, DominoDancing and aux like this.
  4. No, because I love the 2011 version. Kate was apparently tipsy on red wine while recording it.

5. Fair enough hehe!

P'NutButter likes this.
  6. Show me a last.fm account with a play count for the Director's Cut version of Rubberband Girl > 1, and you win 1 BILLION DOLLARS!

7. The rule is, we're allowed up to four '11's per album, right? Just checking.

8. Ray

Ray

I really want to vote, but I can't see myself possibly managing to do it within six weeks.

9. God how i hate the remastered Rubberband Girl.

10. The Directors Cut version? Yes am the same in that case, but perhaps I just adore the original so very much.

enjoy v2.0 likes this.
  11. I’m going to try to participate, but Aerial to me is a piece in itself so I’ll find it hard to rate the songs individually...

LeBratt and P'NutButter like this.
  12. I must admit that I am slightly dreading scoring The Ninth Wave, I know its adored by many, but I just can't see it quite being my personal tastes.

Baby Clyde and Disco Blister like this.
  13. I'm definitely doing this, what a massive catalogue to undertake.

I have to finally familiarize myself with the first 3 albums, I don't really know them outside the singles.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    LeBratt, aux, Ray and 2 others like this.
  14. Liked this for the first part but unliked for the second. Like @Jóga said about aerial, I see the ninth wave as a complete whole that is amaaaaazing but scoring each part will be odd

LeBratt, Jóga and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  15. Maybe it will just be a grower then?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  16. IT’S IN THE TREES,
    ITS COMING,
    So many 10’s,
    But my 11 might be
    UNDER THE IVY

1991, Wild Man., P'NutButter and 3 others like this.
  17. I don't think I'll give a lot of 10s because this annoying bitch is never satisfied BUT choosing an 11 will be a struggle indeed.

P'NutButter and enjoy v2.0 like this.
  18. I think one of my 10s will go to a very controversial song. I will be livid when it will be eliminated in the first wave

19. You mean in the ninth wave???

Don't mind me I'm gonna hide in a corner and self combust.

20. I’ve kinda sworn off from doing rates but I’m definitely doing this! one of my favorite female artists ever

Already struggling with choosing my 11

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.