This Woman's Complete Work: The Kate Bush discography rate (RESULTS - 2nd place + WINNER!) | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum

This Woman's Complete Work: The Kate Bush discography rate (RESULTS - 2nd place + WINNER!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Mar 4, 2019.

?

Favourite Kate Bush album?

1. The Kick Inside

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  2. Lionheart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never For Ever

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. The Dreaming

22 vote(s)
    20.8%
  5. Hounds Of Love

57 vote(s)
    53.8%
  6. The Sensual World

8 vote(s)
    7.5%
  7. The Red Shoes

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  8. Aerial

5 vote(s)
    4.7%
  9. Director's Cut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 50 Words For Snow

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. Only one extra to reveal now and it's all done, thanks again to everybody that took part it was a huge undertaking but I'm pleased with how everything came together...

[​IMG]

Un Baiser D'Enfant 6.9

Highest Score: 10 x 1 @Aester
    Lowest Score: 2 x 1 @CasuallyCrazed

@DominoDancing - 8 My French is not good enough to judge the translation, but I like this just as much as the original.
    @sfmartin - 7 It sounds lovely in French.
    @ohnoitisnathan - 7 It's only fair I give this the same score I gave 'The Infant Kiss'.

2. aux

aux

3. Sorry I did all the extras so dirty, I thought they were a part of the main rate and didn't want them creeping past album favorites...

Thanks for running such a thorough & comprehensive rate @P'NutButter! You did her epic catalog such justice!

berserkboi and P'NutButter like this.
  4. @P'NutButter Great Kate rate, mate! Sorry.

Seriously, it was a pleasure to read (even if some results left me shooketh), the graphics and artwork were amazing throughout, and the pacing was excellent. I'm just sorry I didn't get my act together to participate!

5. LOVED this rate @P'NutButter thanks for doing it and introducing me to Kate's music! You did an amazing job!

6. Has anyone here watched this week's episode of The Handmaid's Tale? "Cloudbusting" gets played in full, in some... interesting circumstances. Always a pleasure to hear it, though!

berserkboi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.