This Woman's Complete Work: The Kate Bush discography rate (RESULTS #31-30!) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

This Woman's Complete Work: The Kate Bush discography rate (RESULTS #31-30!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Mar 4, 2019.

?

Favourite Kate Bush album?

1. The Kick Inside

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. Lionheart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never For Ever

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. The Dreaming

22 vote(s)
    22.7%
  5. Hounds Of Love

50 vote(s)
    51.5%
  6. The Sensual World

8 vote(s)
    8.2%
  7. The Red Shoes

4 vote(s)
    4.1%
  8. Aerial

5 vote(s)
    5.2%
  9. Director's Cut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 50 Words For Snow

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. I'm gonna rank Lionheart next, is it that bad as its made out at times?

Terminus likes this.
  2. for me it’s a really decent album despite being kind of rushed

LeBratt and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  3. I only really know Wow and Hammer Horror from it, so am going to keep very much an open mind!

LeBratt and Terminus like this.
  4. Considering that there were very few new songs composed for it, it does have its own character compared to The Kick Inside.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  5. I'm really looking forward to this. I love a lot of her songs but there are also many I've never heard before, so it'll be interesting to finally experience the full discography.

6. There are a few b-sides/bonus tracks that I’m not overly familiar with but I definitely want to take part.

I’m putting it out there now that Misty and Among Angels are career highlights and they better not bomb!

LeBratt, Wild Man. and P'NutButter like this.
  7. It may go up to 8 weeks, we'll see. I just want people to enjoy it!

Definitely not. I have a lot of opinions on Lionheart which I'll share in a couple of weeks. Ha!

LeBratt, Ray and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  8. I've been struggling with rates a lot lately, but I've loved her since I was 13 so I'll do my best with this one.

9. I'll try my best to get involved with this, it's Kate after all! I'm not 100% sure what my 11 would be as there's a few contenders. Thinking ahead I can't even imagine which song will be first to go.

LeBratt and P'NutButter like this.
  10. Jam

Jam

Have to do this. I feel I'm going to have to be overly harsh on otherwise 'good' songs just to be able to separate some of my scores.

11. a preview of my scores for The Dreaming, Hounds of Love and The Sensual World

[​IMG]

12. I really want to do this!!! Hopefully I find the time with all these tracks!

13. I only participate in like one rate a year and I absolutely must get amongst this

14. Just commenting to bookmark/let know that I will participate and to rihmind that Under Ice is a legendary song

[​IMG]

andru, LeBratt, DominoDancing and 2 others like this.
  15. Ooooh, I've just recently started my journey into Kate's discography I'll participate if I have the time to give proper reviews of all her albums...

P'NutButter likes this.
  16. Loving all the enthusiasm for this.

(Bertie if you are a member on here - get your mum to follow!)

Terminus, Sally_Harper, andru and 8 others like this.
  17. aux

aux

I've only ever done rates for r/popheads, but I'll definitely do this one. Can you rate songs with a decimal?

18. Half a point. So 9.5, 8.5, 7.5... is fine.

LeBratt, Trouble in Paradise and aux like this.
  19. aux

aux

Awesome, thanks!

20. Well, I finished my first listen of The Dreaming today and...

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.